on 20 October 2012
I previously purchased two of the 32GB drives and they were very good.

I recently acquired two of the 64GB and discovered that one of them connects to everything in my household in its native ex-Fat format.
The other one only connected to my PC & Laptop in its native ex-Fat format. It was not recognised by my Asus Transformer Prime tablet, my PS3 or either of the two USB ports on my TV (one is 5v powered the other TV USB is unpowered).

I tried reformatting it (tried quick and full format) as ex-Fat (which took a VERY long time) and it made no difference. Reformatting it as NTSF (quick format) means it now works on my TV as well as my PCs but the NTFS format is not compatible with PS3 so cannot use it to back up game saves.

Why one works in its native format and the other does not I cannot tell however the difference between them gives me some concerns over the build quality. I will not be placing anything essential on these USB drives.

Conclusions:
Read speeds are good / Write speeds are a bit slow but then again it is a rather cheap
Build quality feels lightweight and cheap compared to the 32 GB version.
Inconsistencies between two identical USB sticks indicates a quality issue. I dont expect them to last as long as the 32GB versions which I use for essential local backups.

I can only recommend these for moving non essential data around and do not feel comfortable giving this product more than two stars. A pity seeing if they were as good as the 32GB ones they would get at least 4.
44 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
Works fine but the transfer seems slow and it also hangs for about five minutes after a large file transfer so I don't use it very much.
on 7 February 2014
I have purchased 2 of these sticks to hold music for my Audi music interface. Half way through the copying process the pendrives disconnected themselves from the computer and became corrupt and read only so useless for any further use. There is no way of removing the write protect and indeed there are blogs on the internet referring to the same problem. I would warn any potential customer to steer clear of this product and choose one of the many alternatives.I subsequently bought a cheap Intergal 64 GB pendrive from amazon which has been very reliable.
on 21 February 2013
I was after a huge drive and this 64gb one from a well known manufacturer looked good. The drive is nicely designed to look like a duracell battery, the sliding design is pretty cool. Like others here I was rather shocked how slow it was to write to. Large files took an AGE to copy! As it was video files, I was worried it would be slow to read and they would not play smoothly, but it is perfectly fine. Reading reviews of other 64gb usb drives, write speed seems to be a common problem. However, as a backup drive for videos, once they are on there, they play fine, and this drive is a decent price for a lot of gigabytes!
on 24 October 2012
Was very much looking forward to loading this up with data after my old 8GB flash drive became full. I was attracted by the well know brand and I didn't know Duracell did flash drives as well as batteries.

Anyway, I started putting my movies on it so I could watch on my TV. I loaded up 3 movies and 1 tv series ready to watch. It took a long time - 2 hours for about 10GB of data which I felt was slow. Anyway plugged in to the TV and not recognised. Tried several times with same result.

Disappointed I thought I would just use it with my computer instead and use as a backup. Well after 1 week it no longer works at all. Will be looking at others on the market that are compatible with my TV. I think Duracell should perhaps stick to batteries.
22 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2013
no more lost caps, huge capacity with sleek look, and sturdy feel. I will not need another one for a very long time.
on 25 January 2013
this is a great item. great storage space and a great price to boot. a really great purchase all round
on 17 September 2013
This device broke within 4 months and Duracell dont own the company that distributes this. But a subsidery. Who quite frankly dont care. They never get back to tickets raised for a replacement, I logged a complaint with the company and still have heard nothing back from them. There is no number to ring only an online ticket system. DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
on 3 September 2013
This Item worked for 2 weeks then stoped working.It wont re format or accept any data.I lost all the data on it.Im a PC technician so I know what Im talking about.I have lost my recept so can not return it.Very unhappy will never buy one of these or advize anyone to buy one again.
on 11 June 2013
A simple stick with no extra software which is not needed for my purposes. I'm in no position to carry out speed tests, but it seems to work as I would expect. Main use is transfer of data and video storage for playback on my Android tablet. Inexpensive storage in a capless design.