Customer reviews

on 22 July 2017
Didnt like this at all. I read a review for another brand and they poo-pooed that brand and said this was the one to go for.
I bought it and really do not like it at all
It dries a nasty bird poo colour and very visible if you havent got the steadiest of hands (the clear one may be better)
I got in a right mess trying to adhere the eyelash, it just wouldnt take. The olny thing that stuck was my eyelid and my fingers
Very disappointed as it cost more than the other brand. Its quite thin and doesnt stay on the lashes very easily.
on 21 September 2017
I've always used this glue from when I was 15. I'm 23 now. But, I used to wear eyelashes everyday for like two years when I was 15 and this glue was known as the best around my area! And, it really was. It does last so well, when I wear lashes I always kept this in my bag but it was very rare I would have to top up the glue on my eyelashes when I went out. I hardly use lashes anymore I usually get them individual ones done, volume ones but not always and sometimes I need to get eyelashes and that is where this comes in! My trusty old friend! Love this glue.
on 6 January 2017
I love this but it takes a little practice to use it, I wouldn't recommend it for a first time lash user as it can get messy and as it dries black you do need to be careful.... super strong so you feel really confident you won't lose a lash LOL... will be buying again for sure
on 9 February 2015
Good adhesive,& easily cleaned off lashes so you can have multiple use.I thought I'd give the blk a go,but I have to say think I prefer the clear.The blk is not invisible as you may think,it drys to an anthracite colour so think I'll stick with the clear.As for sticking purposes,it is a good lash glue keeping lashes on All day...
on 22 September 2015
Found that it wasn't as adhesive as I thought it would be, and is quite thin which makes getting enough onto the lashes to be tacky and stick quite difficult.

Haven't had much luck with it and eventually gave up.
on 18 May 2017
Used this a few times now although I'm no eyelash expert I've managed to put my lashes on and they've survived a few nights out! Dries nice and dark and can be peeled off when it's made a bit of a mess. Doesn't rip my eyelid/lashes off when removing either. Perfect!
on 2 April 2017
I don't like using the glue that comes with many lashes as it never keeps my lashes in place for long enough and/or is very difficult to apply. This is perfect, and there is a good amount of product in the tube. My only issue is with the weird smell, but it doesn't linger and so it won't put me off from repurchasing.
on 8 March 2017
this glue is brill. I went on a night out in canal street so applied them Saturday afternoon. they didn't budge till Monday morning. very good. tube is a decent size so will get a lot of applications out of it x
on 15 August 2017
Someone recommended this to me and hands down it is excellent. Eylure i totally failed with that glue my lashes always came off. i don't wear eye lashes on a daily basis only for weddings or parties.
on 29 April 2015
This is the strongest and longest-wearing eyelash glue I've used, which is brilliant, but when trying to remove it's worse than waterproof mascara and just smudges everywhere. Not for the delicate-skinned unless you don't mind spending a lot on expensive eye make-up remover.