on 29 June 2015
Not a bad fit, and comfortable too. However the description somewhere said heels 1" but there is nothing at all of a heel. My old and outworn slippers were silentnight, and they DID have a very slight heel which I prefer. However I couldn't find silentnight, hence this purchase.
Durability can only be proven in time, but they appear well made and I hope to get at least a year out of them

11/9/15 I have worn these slippers for approx. 2 months and have now amended my star rating from 4 to 1 stars. Why? Because about a week ago the insole started slipping and going squint, making a ridge under my foot, first one slipper and now both. It was like walking with a stone in my shoe - regardless of how small it is, it is still really annoying. I have pulled up the insoles and re-aligned them, but it doesn't last. At 65 I can say I have experienced several dozen pairs of slippers - this is the first time this has happened. I am going to write to the sellers regarding this and will update the review in due course.
on 21 December 2015
I'm hoping will fit as expected.
The quality certainly is very high standard, I like the look and the feel of them.
Plus they arrived in a proper shoe box, so well pleased.
Will add to review if size is an issue for intended recipient.
on 16 November 2015
These fit very comfortably and are well made. They are warm and a pleasure to where after a busy day at work. These slippers come in various sizes and colour options. These are well worth owning, so go. And treat yourself.
on 15 September 2012
Nice slipper, very comfortable and seem to be robust. A good purchase worth the cost. I bought 2 pairs as slippers seem to last me a maximum of 6 months, so maybe I should update this review in 6 months time.
on 8 August 2013
I WANTED A CHEAP PAIR OF SLIPPERS, HAVING FOUND IN THE PAST THAT BRANDS AROUND THIS PRICE WERE EITHER UNCOMFORTABLE OR WERE INFERIOR QUALITY TOOK A CHANCE ON THESE.
THEY NOT ONLY FITTED THE BILL BUT ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND WELL MADE.
on 9 January 2013
Bought these for my husband for Xmas. Knew he would like them as he already has some, which are now getting a bit old but still wearable. The new ones are for best. He is housebound and still likes to look good for visitors. And they do look good. Very comfortable and durable.
on 10 May 2013
Came on time. Very good grip on carpet and other surfaces a lot better than Pirelli (especially in the wet). Can retain odour a little and mingles with the rubber smell. As for durability - it remains to be seen but afyter a few weeks they are doing OK.
I purchased these slippers for my father's 84th birthday ... and he loves them!

My father says that these are one of the most comfortable pairs of slippers he has ever worn, and this I can assure you is no mean feat. Due to the fact that he was born with polio his left foot is badly misshapen, he also has osteoarthritis and finds it very difficult to buy shoes that do not hurt his feet.

My father has been wearing his 'Dunlop Winston' slippers since March, he wears them for most of the day and is especially pleased with the hard wearing sole which allows him to venture out into the garden without changing into his shoes.

Very easy to slip on and off, they look good and to sum up `Dunlop Winston Elasticated Gusset Slippers' are a fantastic buy.
on 5 February 2013
Good sturdy quality. Very comfotable. What else can you say about slippers theydo what they say on the box amen
on 3 April 2014
To be honest I abuse my slippers by wearing outside. I drive to the local shop and around my garden if it's dry enough. If you are the same these slippers will last 6 months at best. If you are the guy who sits watching T.V and light duties inside your house they might be more suited i give you 12 months.
Weakest point is the rubber sole to the cloth parting & best bit is they are comfy enough to wear for long periods.