on 8 February 2014
Being a 7.5/ 8 I ordered a size 7 with the expectation of wearing 2 pairs of socks with these. I have had to also fit insole to pad out the inside to make them moderately fit with 2 pairs of socks (one pair of boot socks). The leg is rather wide so you can tuck trousers in. Perfect for domestics jobs and also walking in the park with the kids whilst it continues to rain in the South East!
on 12 August 2017
Pretty sure these aren't the ones Kate Moss wore to Glastonbury ...but I look pretty good in them! Great shade of green ...the Dunlop logo makes me feel like a sports car as I dash about the garden, evading chores & evil plants. Ordered a size 8 (which is normally my boot size) & this came up big. That was just fine as I wanted to put an insole into it.
on 4 July 2017
I am a ladies size 9, and the mens' size 9 is a little too wide on the calf for me but the foot fit itself is perfect with thick socks.

Very firm, durable sole and the boots are good quality- as well as excellent value. The soles are quite weighty due to how thick they are and may be uncomfortable at first for someone not used to heavier shoes.
on 23 March 2017
For the price they are excellent. Bought for my dog walks. Kept me dry, good grip and are comfortable enough (although when it was cold I did by some wellington boot fleece socks).

At the price, if they don't last...out they go and a new pair will be bought again.
on 22 July 2017
These are much larger than the size they specify, my feet are 9.5+ so thought 9 would be okay, well the 9's are more like a 10.5. Two pairs of socks and insoles and it's barely enough. Definitely go for a whole size smaller.
on 3 June 2017
They do fit the rubber needs to be a bit softer around the ankle tight to get past this area.
on 21 June 2017
free delivery on this item , they were bought for my wife and they seem very strong compared to all other boots she has tried ,witch did not last 5 mins, pvc rubbish, these wellys are made of rubber so we are hoping these will last longer ,by the way they are very cheap as well try a pair.
on 1 June 2017
Very good imo. Proper rubber as well, not crappy plastic that will crack after a certain amount of use. Perfect fit also. Another good Amazon purchase.
on 7 March 2013
Nothing fancy, just lovely big strong heavy Wellies , bought to replace the pretty ones I bought that lasted only 6 months , These seem to come up a tad on the big side, but that leaves room for wellie socks ideal for my morning dog walking, good price, well packed , fast delivery, very happy
on 15 August 2017
These are brilliant for the price always fit correct and last for about 4 months but I use them everyday working on a farm and they are put through help and back.