Size: 4 UK|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£6.98 - £15.99

This is the second pair of these boots we have bought for little one. The last pair were size 11 when he was in size 11 shoes. I would say they are a tiny bit on the small side as although they fitted, there wasn't much extra room in them. So have missed out on getting 12's and gone straight for size 13's - which do seem to be true to size. Basically, they are true to size, whereas sometimes you expect wellies to have extra room for thicker socks. So would recommend buying a size up in winter (can fill out with thicker socks), and actual size in summer!

These are good sturdy wellingtons for a little boy and do the job. They haven't split. I reckon they are a much better buy than Hunters. He says they are comfy. We also have a pair of Hatley wellies, which are great - lightweight and good shaped soles, and probably better podiatry-wise - but he doesn't wear wellies very often, so I don't think having the perfect podiatry last is that important. The Hatley ones are shorter, so just for going into town. These dunlop ones are his farm wellies! For going to work with Dad.

Delivery was within the quoted time. They arrived a week after ordering, but we weren't in a hurry for them so that was Ok, and considering there was heavy snow all week, not bad delivery time.
on 9 December 2012
These are the robust sort of Wellington boots I remember being made to wear as a child! These are the, never need to worry about breaking, leaking or falling over in sort of welly that we needed for an outward bound activity holiday for my daughter! Apparently they were very comfy and she now prefers them to her fashiony wellys!
on 15 May 2014
I should have listened to some of the other reviewers who mentioned the tightness at the ankle. I bought these for my ten year old son, so I thought this would not apply to him, and size 6 should be plenty big enough. Not so, he could not get his foot in past the ankle. The boots had to be sent back...a risky buy.
on 14 October 2013
I ordered a mens size 7, however my son (who is a size 7) could not get his foot in them. Beware these boots have very small sizing. Order a size above what you would normally wear.
on 22 June 2016
I've only had mine a couple of months and am slightly disappointed. I must say they do the job, are durable and do not leak but I find that they are uncomfortable to wear. They are slack around my calves, and a little on the large side for my feet. these would be fine for doing a bit of gardening for a couple of hours but I don't think I could wear them for a long walk, the noise of the welly flopping would do my head in for a start never mind foot or calf comfort.
on 2 August 2016
went with the reviews and ordered a size up this is a big mstake as i have two boys 1 is size 3 the other is size 13. The size 1 is fitting the boy who is a size 3. SO the boys are wearimg two sizes smaller than what they are. Having said that good solid boots
on 27 August 2015
Argh, didn't realise they are the floppy ones- when you are taking them off & on all day just a hassle- bought for my daughter and keep finding her wearing old 'too small' ones as a hassle to put these on & off. I was sure I doubled checked to see these weren't the floppy ones. Going to have to stop trying to get a deal and back to being massively ripped off at farmers suppliers, Maybe twice the price, but they only stock non floppies. Wasted my money and gonna have to buy new pair.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 January 2016
Basic Dunlop Wellies. I bought these to have at our house for when our grandson comes to visit. They fit just fine with room for warm socks. So glad that these style of wellies have not changed since I was a child! Good value and a quick delivery so I'm happy with the product.
on 16 June 2013
I bought these for my 9 year old son who is a size 5 1/2 in shoes so these should have been ok. He couldn't get his foot passed the ankle part of the boot however hard we tried so have returned them. On looking at the boot, the ankle seems very narrow, beware if buying.
on 2 March 2016
These are great quality, sturdy welly boots. We often walk our dog in the fields and need good welly boots for the kids and these are perfect. They are long enough in the leg and have good grips and are durable.