on 7 June 2016
These are so comfy! I'm a woman and these don't look like men's wellies when they are on. They look like biker boots. I have wide calves and these slope down at the back and i had no trouble with them rubbing or digging in to my leg. I would recommend these to anyone. Also, these are a great choice for ladies with short legs. Plenty of room for insoles and chunky socks.
on 15 January 2016
It's a low cut welly. It's a little on the small side but does the job as long as you don't wear thick socks. The low cut 'feature' means that you also get a 'mud on trousers' feature but this is not Dunlop's fault - blame the squelchy mud. Overall I like these fellas. In fact they're welly good. Ho ho.
on 28 June 2016
I like these wellies and will be great for me to slip into just to mow the lawn etc rather than knackering my trainers, however I am a size 10 in every trainer I wear, smart shoes are 9 1/2 but for these I ordered a 10 which were massive, and a 9 fits me well with bags of room for thick socks for the winter. Just be careful about sizes.
on 1 March 2017
I bought 10.5 and I am normally 10 (allowed for thick socks) I still found this a little large :)
I would rate this size as 11.
Overall though this boot is very good.
Good quality comfy and due to its low height and wideness I can actually slip them on and tuck my trousers in rather that have the tops pinching my calf. Plenty of grip. will see how it survives outside for many years.
on 20 December 2016
Great wellies these. Slightly on the large fitting size but I guess this makes sense as it's always nice to get some good old thick socks on under wellies.
They are relatively loose around the calf area which is good for people like me with big legs. Very comfortable and have managed to keep my feet dry although not particularly warm (Thicker socks in order!)
The quality seems reasonable, it's hard to judge as I've not had them for long but I'd expect them to be fairly robust.
on 4 November 2016
Simple, sturdy boots that are perfectly fit for purpose. These come up about a size big, however with a pair of thick socks they're perfectly winter ready. They also come up far wider than supermarket or fashion willies, so they actually fit a standard width foot! Short leg length is perfect if you are shorter than average, or have muscular calves.
on 16 August 2016
Great value and sturdy. However I think they are a little large so went a size smaller. Some reviews have worn them with thick socks and said they were a perfect fit though. I prefer thin socks given they are rubber. But each to their own!
on 17 August 2016
I found these a bit large. I presumed 11 would be fine as that is what I wear in shoes. It was a bit annoying when walking, as my feet moved back a forth a bit and felt like they were about to fall off (although I guess that wouldn't actually happen). Although they did their job against the wet and mud of festival life.
on 9 December 2015
Have been trying to find some boots for gardening and these are perfect. Having a wide foot find most Wellington boots too tight and hard to get on and off but these slide on and off easily. Took a while to arrive otherwise very happy with these boots.
on 5 May 2014
I bought these wellies for my aunt to use whilst she was over here on holiday from the USA. She takes a UK size 6, so that's what I bought. She was delighted with the boots and I thought they looked really good on her. When she went home, I took them over as spares to keep in the car. Although I take a size 7, the size 6s are plenty large enough for me to wear with a thin sock - very comfortable, even with my chunky calves! When this pair wears out, I'll certainly consider buying another pair. A really good buy!