Duncan Pulse Yo-Yo
Colour: Blue|Change

on 1 March 2018
Bought for my 37 year old son as a stocking filler.
He always played with a yoyo when he was a younger.
Laughed and played with it all Christmas Day.
Brought back so many memories.
Would buy again
2 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2017
Got a defective unit, only one side lights up. Not a problem with a battery as I can get the broken side to flash if I tap it really hard. The side that does light up looks great and is very bright, it spins well and feels well made. Overall I'm happy with it and it's a good yoyo.

Would give 5 stars if I didn't receive a faulty unit.

note: The color you select isn't just the text / decal, it also tints the entire yoyo. This was quite a nice surprise.

UPDATE: Giving this 5 stars from 3 stars. After opening the yoyo up, I adjusted the metal contact points using a screw driver. This fixed the non lighting up issue as it wasn't sensitive enough. I pushed the spring closer to the metal contact point and now both sides light up perfectly.
One person found this helpful
on 18 September 2017
lIghts didn't work, unfortunately the lights do not light up. Really sad when you see that disappointment on your child's face. I really hope I'm just the one off here.
One person found this helpful
on 12 December 2017
Does what all yoyo's are meant to do. Was a gift and they were pretty happy with it.
on 1 January 2018
Great. The grandkids love these, also, I am told, that the weight is good (ie heavy)
on 5 March 2018
Rubbish! I returned it!
on 19 May 2017
Arrived very promptly and as these were all presents, have not had any feedback whether any or all the kids have mastered them. They appeared to be well made.
on 8 June 2017
Takes me back a few years - great build quality
on 28 August 2017