on 10 November 2009
I was a bit disappointed with this little book as the pages protruded from the spine of the book and look like they may come adrift and the graphics were badly printed. What I did like about it though is that the images are taken from the movie and it has a very retro 1940s feel about it rather than the ultra glossy disney versions you can get. The little 2 year old who I bought this book for though who loves Dumbo adored this book.
on 15 November 2012
Although these were not expensive I expected them to be better quality that they were. The paper is thin, the printing is poor quality, the spine is flimsy and the cover basic cardboard. If I had paid more I would ask for a refund.
on 15 March 2011
good packaging and delivery the book was smaller and thinner than I had anticipated so I should of done more research myself on product but its ok . its a board book and not hardback
on 29 June 2016
My son loves the Dumbo movie. With this book he can still get his Dumbo fix without always watching TV, and at the same time fostering his love of books.
on 23 November 2015
Not really happy with this it looks like a child has made it
on 3 May 2015
These books were too babyish for what I had expected.
on 16 November 2015
Lively book. Just not great quality cover