Size: 20 kg|Change

I buy this for my 5 Girls and they love it, I usually place some in the feeder but also throw a bit down with some corn each day, this lets them do the chicken scratch thing and it helps to keep them entertained. I get this via Prime at a reduced rate due to the volume of orders. 5 Stars.
on 26 April 2017
Arrived in a blank bag so I wasn't sure if it was actually Duffields. Bags I have bought previously have been in the bag displayed in the item picture. Chickens ate it so I can't really complain, would just like to be sure that I'm feeding them the feed that I had bought and not a cheaper feed.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2017
Good quality pellets at a good price. The chickens (and robins and blackbirds) love them too.
on 17 May 2016
The hens like them. They seem to be what they need
on 22 December 2016
great
on 30 April 2017
Good product, chucks seems to like it and lay well. Extra addition of grit hardly required, maybe once or twice a year.
on 5 October 2015
Very good. My hens love thm.
on 13 April 2017
As described
on 1 March 2013
I feed these layers pellets to my ex battery, now free range chickens. They seem to enjoy it and stay healthy on them. The girls get most of their food requirements by grubbing around my large back garden so this smaller size bag is ideal for 4 to 6 weeks rather than buying the big bags. Amazon prime means no driving next day delivery - couldn't be better.
on 13 June 2015
I'm going back to my usual Duffields mixed corn - mine won't eat this stuff?? Just fussy or what, I don't know but a waste of money when they prefer the cheaper corn!