on 21 July 2017
Took quite some time to actually arrive. Longer than stated but the product itself is amazing! Great for spots. Smells a little odd and is very drying on the skin but SO worth it for the healing properties to acne! This product has replaced many of my high end products, even THE ORDINARY doesn't compare and this soap is a true best kept secret for spots!! Finally after years of trying everything this little bar of soap is the absolute best product I've tried for getting rid of spots without leaving any marks and even getting rid of spot marks (from old ones)
on 10 January 2018
I have mild-moderate acne and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation scars, and this soap as really helped manage that. It reduces the size of my spots overnight and has helped fade some light scars, some of which were quite old. I can only use it as night because, although I have oily/combination skin, it is quite drying as it leaves your skin squeaking clean. It has a wonderful scent and is great value; I bought my first bar in April last year and I have around a third of the bar left. Would highly recommend to anyone with skin like mine!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 January 2018
I decided to buy this because everyone said how amazing it was for their skin... I sadly cannot say the same. I used it once and my skin felt itchy and irritated the next day I woke up and my skin was slightly inflamed almost as if I had a rash. I read online it takes around 2 weeks as a purging period may occur for it to work well. My skin just kept getting worse even after the 2 weeks so I stopped. I tried again a few months later but same results.
on 13 February 2017
Lathers very easily. Smells good and is very good for my skin. My skin has improved so much, I am very satisfied with this product.
I bought 5! Money well spent.
on 15 June 2017
Best soap ever, use sparingly
on 21 October 2016
This soap makes my skin look and feel amazing! It can also try your skin out if you over use it, so make sure you use a good moisturiser after using the soap.
on 29 March 2016
Lathers up exceptionally well so don't let it sit in a soap dish with water - but it is a bit drying if you use it as a facial soap. If so just moisturise after. Good quality soap.
on 11 October 2017
It's a good soap, nothing amazing or special that you have to buy a million... it's just a nice natural soap, it doesn't feel chemically which is nice
on 16 January 2017
Great product - leaves the skin feeling very squeaky clean. It might have reduced some acne but still waiting for further results.
on 9 April 2017
Nice soap, smells fine, foams well. Can become a little mushy near the end. It's okay.