Customer reviews

on 21 November 2016
Saw this as a product on the apprentice and thought I would try it. A real chunky bar which lathers ok although the water is brown. Makes the skin feel smooth until its rinsed off then my skin felt dry. Im hoping it will help my teenage daughters skin blemishes on her face and arms.
on 5 October 2013
This product protects and moisturises my eczema prone skin brilliantly-even for swimming,even better than(this may be edited out due to the mentioned product's complaint)it's Ghanain counterpart. In it's defence, the latter has a relaxing perfume-whereas this product is odourless.
on 6 June 2014
I was interested in this product because it was both new & different to anything I have previously purchased.
When it arrived , on time, I wanted to use it as quickly as possible.It certainly lived up to my expectations.
on 15 November 2015
Smells like heaven. Absolutely love washing hands from now on :)
on 12 February 2017
Good price. Didn't take long to come happy with purchase.
on 16 October 2014
love this soap and the gorgeous fragrance, i no longer use any other type
on 5 June 2015
As expected.
on 7 September 2014
This was a repeat purchase as the soap is liked by all the family.
on 13 May 2015
Very strong but Fantastic item.
on 8 October 2013
You need to moisturise after this however it doesn't dry out my skin as much as other soap. I don't get much break outs with this soap either.