- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Dubliners: York Notes Advanced Paperback – 23 Apr 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr John Brannigan is lecturer in Irish Studies and Literary Studies at the University of Luton. He is the co-editor of Re: Joyce, a collection of essays which reflects contemporary responses and appraoches to Joyce. He has also published work on contemporary literary theories, the literature of 1950s Britain, and a number of Irish writers, including W.B. Yeats and Brendan Behan.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There has been a stack of journal articles written just on "The Dead," the last one of the Dubliners.
Look for similar items by category