2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Dualit Combi 2+2 Toaster 42177 - White
- Each toaster is hand-assembled from start to finish in the UK
- Proheat elements have a durable protective film to keep clean and give the most evenly toasted bread
- Extra wide slots (28 mm) accommodate large items
- Mechanical timer allows you to control your browning preferences
- Patented adjustable slots to accommodate optional sandwich cages
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Dualit E.A.N. 619743403780 4 Slice Vario AWS Toaster Polished Stainless Steel 40378, Silver
Dualit 4-Slot Vario Toaster 40352 - Silver
Dualit 4 Slot Architect Toaster, Brushed Stainless Steel
Dualit 46202 4 Slot Lite Toaster in Cream Gloss Finish
Dualit Classic 2-Slot Toaster - Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Shopizi (UK Next Day Delivery - order b4 2pm)||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||White||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel With Black Finish||Cream||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||—||21 x 22 x 36 cm||35.99 x 21.01 x 22 cm||—||30.99 x 27.99 x 19.99 cm||21.01 x 26.01 x 22 cm|
|Item Weight||—||4.25 kg||4.52 kg||4.4 kg||2.6 kg||3.5 kg|
|Material||—||Silver||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Special Feature||—||—||High Lift^Eject Button^Warming Rack^Crumb Tray^Wide Slots||Unique interchangeable panels||Defrost^Eject Button^High Lift^Wide Slots^Crumb Tray||Defrost^High Lift^Reheat^Warming Rack^Wide Slots^Browning Control|
|Wattage||—||—||900 watts||2,250 watts||1,260 watts||1,200 watts|
The Dualit Vario toaster combines simplicity and sophistication. It features extra wide 28 mm slots to accommodate a sandwich cage. ProHeat elements increases toasting efficiency and element longevity. The toaster has a removable crumb tray and an adjustable rear foot. Manually operated, the Dualit toaster features switches to control the degree of browning. This allows you to enjoy your toast exactly the way you like it. An ejector system means that the toast does not pop up but stays warm until the ejector lever is pushed up. It can be set to toast 1, 2 or 4 slices and comes with two sandwich cages. Each of these toasters are assembled by hand and the assembler's individual mark can be found on the base plate.
- 1 x Dualit 42177
- 2 x Dualit sandwich cage
From the manufacturer
Dualit 2+2 Toaster
Dualit's Combi toaster is the ideal solution for those that want the flexibility and convenience of making both toast and toasted sandwiches. The Combi 2x2 comes complete with two sandwich cages, as well as the energy-saving feature of being able to use one, two or all four slots.
Hand built in the UK
Each toaster is hand-assembled from start to finish. Who made your toaster? Find the assembler’s name on the base plate.
Repair and replace
Fully repairable or replaceable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime.
ProHeat elements have a protective armour plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable.
Two sandwich cages.
Selector control for choosing one, two or all four slots.
Award-winning ProHeat elements.
Handmade in the UK.
Manually operated eject lever to keep items warm until needed.
High lift mechanism to remove small items easily.
Extra-wide 28mm slots and adjustable inner wire guard to grip toast.
Replaceable parts (you don’t throw a Dualit toaster away, we repair it for you!).
Adjustable rear foot to compensate for uneven surfaces.
Removable crumb tray.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She had hankered after one of these for a while.
They are sturdily built and have a pleasant clockwork noise as the mechanical timer wends its way from dough to burnt offerings. To our mind the best toaster on market.
However, I will share my better half's recipe for toast.
(1) Thrust bread into slots
(2) Wind timer to the max under the impression that this makes it toast faster ignoring the fact this is only suitable for cryogenic treated toast freshly pulled from liquid nitrogen.
(3) Leave the room and do something else at the far end of the house
(4) Return to kitchen when the smoke alarms are wailing.
(5) Retrieve blackened, sooty slices and scrape to desired colour
(6) Add slab of butter and serve to kids with face that promises physical violence if you don't like it.
After purchasing this toaster (which IS a proper toast version, not a bun version), a friend gave me a 26 year old 2-slice Dualit. Being a total nerd, I'm restoring that one too! Easy to fix, parts available and DESIGNED to be repaired!
That saying "They don't make them like the used to"... DOESN'T apply to these toasters. They're built exactly like they used to! There is very little plastic - most of the plastic is the wiring and knob!
It's also practical, because you can pop up the toast any time to check, and it doesn't reset the timer. It toasts quickly, without drying the toast to cardboard-like texture and it's easy to use. You never forget to change the timer between bread types, because you set the timer everytime you use it, and it's one step.
If you want a quality toaster, spend the extra for this. I'm glad I did! (plus Amazon was half the price of buying it locally to me!)
The 2+2 means you can choose to toast 1,2 or four slices of bread. This is why this model is more expensive than the other four slot Dualits. Personally I think it's worth the extra for the versatility. The sandwich cages are also really useful.
Best feature is that the toast isn't ejected once done and sits getting cold whilst you fetch the marmalade.
But I missed the fact that two sandwich cages are included and unnecessarily bought another pair. Not a problem with the product but worth noting.