Price:£19.64+ Free shipping

on 1 January 2010
My 2yr old (nearly 3) wanted this for christmas, has had it for a week now and has played with it quite alot. My 8yr old also likes it and they happily play with it together as its very simple and easy to take turns. Its well made and the pig has a rubbery head and tummy so is not just all plastic. The burgers are different colours and have various numbers underneath them which helps with colour and number recognition. Overall its pretty basic, roll a coloured dice, choose that colour of burger, check number on burger, pop burger in pigs mouth and pump his head down requested times. Each pump moves his tummy out a bit and eventually he pops! Simple fun and my kids enjoyed it.
on 29 October 2009
Got this game for my son's fifth birthday at his request and he loves it ! Its easy to play - even his 1 year old sister plays with us - and its great fun. The burgers dont pop out of his belly as we expected from the tv add, but it is still something i would recommend
on 29 December 2009
A fun family game.My children love to play this time and time again. Strong and robust toy. Easy to follow instructions.
on 2 January 2010
Both my daughter (7) and son (4) wanted this for xmas so it was duly dispatched to Santa. After being opened on xmas day it has been played with once, not a very exiting game at all, at least we got it cheaper on Amazon.
on 2 January 2010
my neice loved it !! good value for money, entertaining and fun no matter ur age.
on 29 October 2010
Bought this from a large retailer for rrp of £16 well it is sooo not worth the money, Id recommend a rrp of £8 if that!

the toy is well made but POP is a bit misleading. Basically you roll a coloured die then select a burger of that colour which will have a number from 1-4 on it. you then feed(post) the burger into pigs mouth. There was me thinking as you feed the pig it automatically gets bigger...NO.....you have to push the pigs head down the number of times on the burger (i guess this is the educational bit, but seriously whoopee? not)
The pigs stomach (plastic disc) pushes the stomach outward very slighty. after several pushes the arm releases very undramatically then the other one....we were all thinking..is that suppose to happen? did it move? is it working properly?
..anywho....more burger posting and head pushing and the pigs stomach gets huge.. NOT... theres a barely noticeable change in size then comes the exciting unpredictable pop! (yes Im being sarcastic) basically no noise, no popping...We were really hoping the arms and jacket fly open and the stomach empties the contents, NOPE. the arms are already in an open position, the jacket slightly opens and THAT IS IT! BORING!....we were not even sure if it popped...the kids were saying we have to keep going its not done anything yet!....after a few games you also notice the pop is not random....the arms open at exact amount of head pushes as does the final pop...so you always know when its going to pop, well pft!

This was played with a 3, 6 and 10 year old.....none were impressed...the 6 yr old just uses it as a doll and constantly feeds it the burgers over n over now. Not worth the price, very disappointing, the only positive was it was good for the 3yr old to practice her numbers and colours ~(but to be honest she already knows them) so its probably best for this age group but because of it lacking excitement little ones will get bored very soon...older ones 5+ just get bored and will be disappointed by this game.
on 4 January 2010
Seemed to keep our 4 year old grandaughter amused longer than most toys. Gave the opportunity to stress good eating habits. Yes I know - boring!
on 24 July 2013
My granddaughter asked for this for her birthday, the order was completed in a good time and we were able to give it to her on her birthday, the idea is a good one as it helps with number and counting skills. We played it with her on her birthday, it did 3 games then something went wrong the arms did not release and the tummy would not go down. She was really disappointed so we sent that back and asked for a replacement, She was so please to get it, opened it and wanted to play immediately, played one game and then the arms would not stay down over the tummy so even though the tummy did blow up and deflate this time the arms were in the up position all the time, we have returned and asked for another one as she really wants this, hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky as this is an very good help for number skills. it is a fun way of learning to count and would recommend it for this reason
on 29 January 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 3 year old daughter. She had seen adverts for it and decided this was the game for her. It is very easy to play and good fun as well. You just throw the dice and pick up the colour burger and find out from the reverse of the burger how many times you have to push the top of the pigs head. His tummy then expands until eventually it goes pop. My only gripe with this is that it is quite hard to get the pig set up so that it is ready to go pop - it does not always seem to work, which causes enormous disappointment for my daughter.
on 4 December 2013
I ordered the Pig Goes Pop toy for my daughter's birthday. I have it to her at her birthday party on Dec 1st. However when she opened her present and started to play with it for the first time we found that it did not work. The pig's stomach is supposed to expand, but it does not. My daughter was very upset that her birthday present did not work. I am especially disappointed since I would like to return the toy for exchange or refund, but cannot, because the refund 'window' has expired.

See one answered question