Drugs and Addictive Behaviour: A Guide to Treatment Paperback – 7 Mar 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It is certain to establish itself within a short period of time as a standard text book...the book is excellent". British Journal of Addiction on the First Edition. "...a well organised, crisp, single–author guide to doctors embarking on treatment of patients with drug dependency problems". British Journal of Psychiatry on the First Edition. "Professor Ghodse′s book excels as the distilled practical wisdom of a very experienced clinician." Lancet on the First Edition
In this completely revised and updated third edition, Hamid Ghodse presents a comprehensive, international overview of substance misuse and dependence. There is a particular emphasis on practical, evidence-based approaches to assessment and management, an entirely new chapter on alcohol abuse, and the appendix provides a series of clinical intervention tools. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Renal
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services