Drug Policy and the Public Good Paperback – 22 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
It is a must read - and a very easy and enjoyable one - for any one concerned with drug policy. All readers will find themselves armed with essential relevant and contemporary context and evidence both nationally and internationally. (BMA Medical Book Competition)
Winner of 1st prize in the public health category of the British Medical Association Book Awards 2010See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Addictions > Drugs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Ethics & Legal Issues
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Health Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Issues > Drugs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Illness & Addiction