- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ £0.76 UK delivery
Drontal Plus Wormer for dogs
|Price:||£15.74 (£39.35 / 100 g) FREE UK delivery.|
- Drontal wormer for dogs. One tablet covers 10kg bodyweight
- Kills & protects against round, tape, whip and hookworms
- Routine control for dogs, treat every 3 months
- Kills every type of intestinal worm commonly found in dogs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Drontal works in a single dose and kills more varieties of round and tapeworm than any other wormer. Also protects against whip and hook worm. Only Drontal kills every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK cats and dogs. Drontal kills the hookworm which has been found in 68% of foxes in the UK and 92% of foxes in Ireland. Drontal can be given with or without food. Puppies should be treated with Drontal at 2 weeks of age and every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age, thereafter they should be treated at 3 month intervals. Routine control for adult dogs is to treat every 3 months this will keep your pet healthy and also vastly reduce the number of worm eggs shed into the environment. Drontal plus, 1no. tablet covers 10kg bodyweight so a 30kg dog would need 3 tablets etc
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Goods as specified and cheaper than from vet.
another drawback is how dificult this has been to administer. my dog detests the smell/taste and it has to be incredibly well disguised. on occasions it has taken me a very long time, messing about with little bits of different food, to get it down. this obviously may exacerbate the problem of his intolerance to the treatment, but there is no other way to get it down.