on 24 December 2013
I have downloaded this on both my phone and my kindle, I think it's fab I use it to 'call' Santa when any children (niece,nephews and friends kids) are with me, it is especially effective when my little 3 year old has done something to make us proud! Or when he is naughty my call quickly changes his attitude :-)
on 5 May 2014
It's amazing everything is good and really fun it's just like the real Santa you can even listen to a elf's poem .
on 24 May 2014
Love the idea of when you go on the app, there's a message that says if you want to hear a special elf poem then press number 4 when Santa answers.
Great app!
on 7 December 2013
I think that this app is great because you can tell him that you want for Christmas for your presents and you can text him and call him.
on 1 January 2014
This game is awesome but the only problem is it takes long to load but other wise you should get this game
on 5 June 2014
It is a great way to trick my 3 year old daughters when they are naughty. It is so funny when he answers I am cracking up with laughter
on 4 May 2014
This game is awesome you can call Santa I called him once and it said hello Danielle (my name is Danielle) it is really good for 2+ xx
on 28 October 2014
I love this app because when my girl is naughty I can trick her that I'm talking to Santa but then I say that it's on voice mail and I'm going to press 1 to the naughty boy or girl list but then it changing her behaviour changing around like a good girl so I call it again and then press number two to three good list is not real guys yea just fake!!
on 22 July 2014
This very good and has that that thing about that children can tell you what I can get for Christmas .
on 26 July 2014
It is fab I can ask Santa for my own or kids verry own present.I can leave him a message.