on 29 May 2015
Firstly been a few years since done practice theory and hazard test so retraining, the theory practice's are OK at best, there are plenty there... But doing multiple tests on after another the some questions keep popping up, each time getting 7-10 of the same question in different ones... So much for have hundreds of questions, so would of preferred the test to know you had them questions next time completely different questions... And the harzard perception test is horrible to look at the videos are very grainy trying to make out the horses and people having to the distance clicks is impossible, also the indicating of cars is horrid, I know its for a dashboard cam.. But the video looks like its from cheap cams, im not expecting blockbuster cinema camera footage, but reallyhow are we meant imagine ourselves driving and clicking at the same time... I've tried on different screens for laptops to HD 1080p smart TVs and all the same regard
4 people found this helpful
on 21 December 2016
I bought this DVD as I was preparing for my motorcycle theory test.

I can hand on heart say that (at the time of my test-June 2015) every single question in my actual theory test appears on this DVD and having spent a couple of evenings studying every single question this DVD has for motorcycle theory I was able to pass my theory test in about 15 minutes.

If you want an easy time passing your theory test buy this DVD (or the latest version since this is now a bit old) and learn every question- you'll fly through.
on 23 September 2015
It's a good package for the current need of a family member. However, the anytime online edition seems to be a better deal given the ability to be updated while providing ample time to study. That together with the mobile apps of the same company allows for ample study. I'm keeping this package for offline use, in case the internet fails as it's been happening quite a few times lately. This can also be a good option for those who prefer to study in the comfort of a living room couch and watch from a DVD player.
on 24 January 2016
Great compendium of all the current tests. Bought for son, he liked the idea of being able to use in laptop and xbox, so he can do it whenever he likes, good price, and better value than buying all separately
Edit - happy to say theory test has been passed first time with help from these tests! - Highly recommended
One person found this helpful
on 4 May 2015
Used this in the DVD player, was a little slow and sometimes froze for a while but can't fault the content. It has helped me pass my theory first time easy! If you read the highway code thoroughly you can't go wrong. The practice exams are a great help. I'm hoping to pass my practical very soon now!
One person found this helpful
on 24 August 2017
Was ok but think I prefer the book. Took to long to load. But then again everyone is different and someone might prefer this.
on 30 November 2014
Fantastic! I'm not the type to revise or pass tests easily, but I did one practice test every night for a month and passed with a score of 49/50! Would highly recommend to anyone taking their theory test!
6 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2018
I passed my test shortly after using this. No further words needed.
on 12 March 2016
All one needs to pass the theory aspect of driving test. Bought it for my elderly neighbour who is planning to sit for it, first time, at the age of 72!!
on 9 November 2015
Is not worth buy this DVD

the DVD not working in OS 7
it only work on OS and it keep freezing
I can't claim for refund as it's gong to cost me %60 of the whole price