on 1 February 2012
Software is good, especially the click analysis and timeline after a test. Shows how ridiculous the UK hazard perception test is - if you are *too* reactive, you fail! Fantastic.
Anyway, what lets this down is the poor video quality. When you are straining to look for hazards in the distance and just see some moving pixels it gets frustrating. Videos are nowhere near HD and distant objects are fuzzy and hard to make out. Like when watching non-HD football and looking at the crowd. I'm hoping the actual videos in the test will be higher quality!!
on 21 April 2014
Excellent for learning the Driving Test Hazard Perception gives you the chance to watch the video of upcoming hazards and you click the mouse when you think you have seen the approaching hazard, then you can review all the answers at the end to see if you were right or not.
on 30 November 2012
Yes, the hazard perception test is a ridiculous thing which actually (and this has been proven) favours poor, inexperienced drivers above those who may have been driving many years.

Had I taken the test (which I had to do for my motorcycle licence) without using this DVD I would have failed.

The quality is pretty much the same as that the DVLA uses. As in not the best, but I couldn't tell the difference between this DVD and the actual test.

As I say I passed my hazard perception test ONLY because I used this DVD so I cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 6 February 2013
Great product. Should be compulsory for all learner drivers! Clear instructions, a good variety of situations and easy to use.
on 18 December 2012
Good product, it was very very very very helpfull!, The product came in 2 days which was good also.

Fab