- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
Driver San Francisco (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£9.30 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- THE TRUE CAR CHASE EXPERIENCE: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of DRIVER: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 100 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen
- A RELENTLESS MANHUNT: Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return
- SHIFT: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realises he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: SHIFT. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom
- Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents' car to force their demise
- A CAR CHASE PLAYGROUND: Drive on more than 200km of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM: Experience 9 different, frantic and addictive on-line modes, where the SHIFT feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes
- ...AND MORE: Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 "dares" spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable DRIVER theme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Driver San Francisco (Xbox 360) [Unknown format] [Xbox 360]
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the DRIVER.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I don't play many racing games, but managed to pick this up for £10.
After playing it for a few hours, I can say I'm impressed.
The graphics are brilliant.
It's got an involved story and is keeping me interested.
The concept of floating out of your characters body and into that of another is very original, and adds a lot to the game.
Most of all though, it's great fun.
It offers a good variety of different games, from performing stunts to races, to car chases.
It plays like a film too.
You never leave your car, which could have made the game boring.
However, it works perfectly.
The plot involves following the work of a criminal.
You play as a 'cool-guy' detective.
The game doesn't take itself seriously either.
You can smash into a vehicle and carry on driving.
The voice acting and dialogue works very well, as well as the music.
There is some excellent humour through the game.
For the price I paid, I feel like I've robbed someone.
Much like a 80s cop car show, I like driver SF, its very much a pick up n play game, and you dont have to think to hard to play, but its not trying to be anything else. Visuals are pretty good, remind me somewhat of the retro crazytaxi game. Cars look impressive as is their handling, and individual handling characteristics of the models. The story i found confusing but just went along with it. Could get a bit repetitive though, as the missions dont vary much.
-Cars handle and sound great not sim like, but fun arcadey chuck about handling
-Visuals and sounds are impressive each car sounds authentic and the city is vast and detailed
-Cop chases and getaways are so much fun and challenging.
-Lots to do in missions side quests etc
-Shift mechanic handy for not doing the long drive to each mission, also can be cleverly used in missions.
-Lots of cars and manufacturers
-Story is confusing
-Missions could get boring very quickly
-Stuck in car all the time!!!....Shame you cant walk and get out of car and take part in gunfights etc
Single player in Driver SF is amazing. Its a game that manages to be open world and non linear without removing you from the drivers seat. Some people may decide to not buy because you can't leave your vehicle. Don't let it put you off; you can cause enough carnage without having to walk! You follow the story of John Tanner, a cop who recently brought down gang kingpin Charles Jericho. Unfortunately, on his way to prison Jericho escapes. Whilst chasing him Tanner is in a car accident which then grants him powers to 'Shift' between any car,truck or other vehicle he desires. The shift mechanic is very smooth and gives the game a unique selling point that is very fun to use. There are plenty of missions, activities, dares (Stunts and speed type challenges) and challenges (including movie ones that nod to famous films Bullit, The Italian Job...). Plenty of replay value long after you've completed the main story. Visuals look breathtaking in cutscenes but on the road deteriorate but only slightly.
I wouldn't recommend Driver SF for multiplayer. Speaking in 2012 the multiplayer is largely empty, many modes are not used and you very rarely get over 3 people in a match. Shift in multiplayer is very fun though but only when you're in a good game; otherwise the multiplayer is desolate despite the fun concept of it. Its sad that more people don't play the multiplayer.
Excellant single player
Shift is an interesting and fun idea
Graphics are good
(When in a good match) Multiplayer is fantastic!
A lot of replay value
Not enough people on multiplayer!
A superb game that I recommend for every Xbox 360 owner!
cop chases.. not perfect as the police are still a bit manic and ram civvies aside in their attempt to take you down. playing as the cops, however allows you to control all the pursuing vehicles at the same time, avoiding collisions..which brings up the "shifting" ability.
basically, zoom out to a slowed down real-time map of the city, pick any vehicle anywhere, and drive it. simple. this inevitably increases the frequency of collisions on sanfran's highways as the player progresses.
in all, i can't really fault this game, the developers have made one of the best driving games to date, and probably the most innovative.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best multiplayer driving game I have played but the single player is saturated by homoerotic undertones.Published 11 days ago by A. K. Steele
This game was mostly fantastic. As someone who's played the previous 4 console games, I can safely say this is the best looking game in the series ... Read morePublished 11 months ago by K Martin