on 29 August 2017
eh. Predictable, it's okay, nothing special but acceptable light reading. Okay for a free holiday read. I've read better stories from this author, but if this was the first book of hers I'd picked up I wouldn't bother looking for more from her.
One of those books I've had on my Kindle for forever and keep starting reading and put it down and forget about it till several months later when I;m looking for something to read and pick it up again, only to realise I started reading it already when I see the Kindle 'furthest read page' prompt. Not a story that sticks with you.
Perfect tale of a woman in love with her best friends brother....... lots of twists and turns........ enjoyed the tale 5 *****
on 18 December 2014
Yep I enjoyed this book it took Melanie and Carter a while to get together but they got there in the end x
on 8 November 2013
I loved reading this book and could not put it down, it was a very good read. The title was appropriate
on 21 October 2013
I really enjoyed this book, I liked how they grew up knowing each other as she's his sister's best friend and I can see why he thought it wouldn't be right for him to be thinking of her romantically. She's been in love with him forever so she makes a stand and goes after her man. She's a very strong character and has had to put up with a lot from her drunk,gambling dad. He me laughing at the beginning with his thoughts about her and im glad that eventually they did get together. They do have some rough patches trying to make a go of it but all worked out just right. Can't wait to read the next book.
on 12 August 2014
What can I say? Predictable, repetitive and nothing special at all. I need nine more words to review this? Aha! Not now.
on 10 June 2014
Sorry but this done nothing for me, with no actual story to grasp. I found it all bit predictably and boring.
on 21 November 2014
not read all of this, keep leaving it to read something else
on 17 March 2015
Okay if you want to waste some time.
on 10 May 2015