Drive Enigma Aluminium Self-Propelled Folding Wheelchair with 18" Seat Width
- Popular lightweight chair which is strong and robust and folds easily
- Quick release rear wheels and footrests
- Fully upholstered armrests and tool free adjustable footrests
- Lap belt for increased user safety
- rear pneumatic tyres for a much smoother ride
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness. Download the VAT relief declaration form here
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair offers a value-for-money introduction to the aluminium wheelchair rance, without compromising on quality. It is contructed from sturdy aluminium, ensuring the chair is durable and robust, yet lightweight for transportation. A nylon seat and back offer comfortable support and ensure it is easy to clean. The chair folds up easily for storage and transportation, further enhanced by a half-folding backrest and quick-release footrests.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 107cm x 61cm x 91cm / 42" x 24" x 35.75"
• Width when closed: 33cm (13")
• Height when folded: 73cm (28.75")
• Product weight: 13kg (28.6lbs)
• Hand grip height: 91cm (36")
• Seat width: 46cm (18")
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|