Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare R6 Red Aluminium Rollator with Padded Seat and Vinyl Underseat Bag <7kg
|Price:||£62.00 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£43.00 (41%)|
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame
- Handle height adjusts to suit user requirements
- Curved and padded backrest
- Swivelling front wheels increase manoeuvrability
- Easy folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
.Rustproof, robust aluminium frame provides longevity and stability and is also very light to manoeuvre and transport
.Anatomically designed, latex free handles allow comfortable grip
.Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly and are lockable for additional safety
.Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage bag or for folding
.Curved and padded backrest offers comfortable support
.Solid, puncture proof tyres provide increased manoeuvrability over various surfaces 15cm (6”)
.Colour - Spirit Red finish
.Easy wipe clean surfaces
.Suitable for indoor use only.
Width: 62cm (24”)
Depth: 58cm (23”)
Handle height min: 81cm (32”)
Handle height max: 92cm (36”)
Product weight: 6kg (14lb)
Seat width: 36cm (14”)
Seat depth 31cm (12”)
Seat height: 55cm (22”)
Weight capacity: 135kg (21 stone)
This walking aid was developed to keep its weight to an absolute minimum whilst still providing the features and benefits associated with an outdoor Tri-Walker of this class. • Lightweight solid 7" wheels for indoor or outdoor use. • Comes standard with vinyl bag. • Arthritic friendly loop lock brakes. • Handles are adjustable in height. • Easy, one hand folding. • Dimensions (cm): 61W x 56D x 83 – 93H (24” x 25.5” x 33”–37”). • Total Weight 4.7kg (10lb). • Weight capacity 115kg (18 stone).See all Product description
From the manufacturer
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame provides longevity and stability and is also very light to manoeuvre and transport.
- Handle height adjusts to suite user requirements
Anatomically designed, latex free handles allow comfortable grip.
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly and are lockable for additional safety.
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage bag or for folding.
- Curved and padded backrest offers comfortable support.
- Easy folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation.
- Swivelling front wheels increase manoeuvrability.
- Solid, puncture proof tyres provide increased manoeuvrability over various surfaces – R6 - 15cm (6”), R8 - 18cm (7”).
- Available in Vivid Blue or Spirit Red finish.
- Easy wipe clean surfaces.
- R8 - Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- R6 - Suitable for indoor use only.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price was very good, £20 less than I had seen the same product in mail order catalogues, and the delivery time was very quick, 1-2 days.
The whole thing needed very little assembly and folds up small enough to fit in the boot of a hatchback car. The seat is robust, and can take the weight of a 20 stone person without any issues.
My only quibble was with the instructions that didn't fully explain how the brakes worked - to lock them "on" so you can sit down you actually move the brake handle downwards until it clicks into place and doesn't move. To release you then pull the brakes back up until the go back to the normal position.
It was set up in seconds with no tools required.
Don't let the low price put you off, if my mum can feel happy using it then I can assure you it is a very good purchase.
P.S. Delivery was advertised as 7 days but arrived in 2. Highly recommended.
The thumb rests really help and make it comfy to push .
At moment have right leg problems and use 2 sticks and still cannot manage a 30 min walk at very slow spead .First trip out walked for 50 mins and kept pace with hubby wow what a treat ,! am planning to take on hols to Tenerife so can stoll the seafrount and restaurants.
Most recent customer reviews