Drilling: The Manual of Methods, Applications, and Management Hardcover – 10 Jun 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The only poor topic I found on the book, is about pneumatic/hammer drilling altough the topic is covered it is very poor in information about the technique.
How ever in general its a very good and complete book as I said, and its a must in every driller bookshelf
Sometimes it makes more sense to list the purpose of certain type of drilling and procedures first before you list other content.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology > Economic Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Drilling
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies