Drift Ghost 4K 30FPS Ultra HD 12 MP Photos and Timelapse Action Camera - Black
|Price:||£280.92 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£18.08 (6%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The most powerful Drift camera ever made. The award-winning Ghost series continues with the mighty Ghost 4K
- Ready to capture your world in stunning 4K Ultra-HD 30FPS.
- Modular side dock for accessories and power systems
- Dynamic sound and noise reduction
- Drift Ghost 4K, 1x Universal Clip, 1x Bluetooth-Remote with Wristband, 1x USB-Cable
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ghost 4K is the culmination of years of action camera experience. We wanted to create the perfect camera for our riders. A camera that doesn't sacrifice on battery; shoots at incredible 4k resolution; and helps you capture your life your way.
The innovative modular design gives you the freedom to film, while our signature rotating lens and distinctive bullet design will move with you, not against you.
And with our Drift Life mobile app, you're only one tap away from editing, sharing and even live streaming your adventures.
*** LCD screen and huge battery packs are sold separately***
- HD video available up to 4K UHD @ 30 FPS, 2.7K @ 60 FPS, 1080P @ 120 FPS
- Electronic Image Stabilisation.
- Gyroscope to automatically predict and stabilise movements smoothly
- Dual front/rear microphones for amplified sound and wind noise reduction. When the camera is in motion, the front microphone will disengage, activating the rear microphone to help reduce wind noise
- Improved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections for live streaming and more
- Instant On Mode for standby one-touch recording
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) photos
- Modular side dock for premium accessories and extended power systems
- Colour dot matrix LCD screen, now on the rear of the camera, eliminating the rear hatch (moved to the bottom of the camera)
- 10 PIN Mini USB and microSD slot for up to 64GB
- Photos and photo burst up to 12 MP resolution
- Time-lapse photos and videos up to 12 MP and multiple intervals from 1 second up to 1 hour
- Wireless remote and various mounts
- Fully rotatable lens Keep your camera on its mount and twist the lens the way you want to capture the best shot at any angle
- Multiple modes including Car DVR (for a handy dashcam) and Cinematic
Drift Ghost 4K, 1x Universal Clip, 1x Bluetooth-Remote with Wristband, 1x USB-Cable
From the manufacturer
Drift Ghost 4K
The most powerful Drift camera ever made. The award-winning Ghost series continues with the mighty Ghost 4K, ready to capture your world in stunning 4K Ultra-HD 30fps.
Our revolutionary snap-on modular system gives you more control than ever. Unclip the included external battery and switch in any Ghost 4K module - from an LCD touchscreen to huge battery packs that triple your power. Snap and go!
330° Rotatable Lens
The rotatable lens on the Ghost 4K allows you to seamlessly adjust your image level. Accommodating mounting on varied surfaces whilst ensuring straight shots, where the horizon is parallel to the recording frame.
- 4K Ultra-HD with 30fps, stunning slow-motions in 1080p 120fps
- 12MP photos, time-lapse & photo burst
- Modular side dock
- Up to 6 hrs. recording time (with battery module)
- Dual microphone to eliminate wind noise
- 330° rotatable lens for perfect image level adjustment
- Bluetooth remote control included
Small front facing surface area and low profile lessens drag and movement. Perfect for vehicle mounting and to decrease discomfort on helmet positions.
330° Rotatable Lens
Lens rotation allows adjusting of image level. Accommodating mounting on varied surfaces whilst ensuring straight shots, where the horizon is parallel to the recording frame.
Modular Side Dock
Customize the Ghost 4K to perfectly match your requirements:
- LCD touch module
- 1,500mAh extended battery
- Bluetooth module for wireless microphones and more
- GPS / tracking module for telemetry data collection
Easy & Universal Mounting
The 1/4" thread on the back of your Ghost 4K makes the camera compatible with almost any existing tripod. The Drift Universal Clip lets you mount the camera easily on all Drift mounts. For a stable and safe connection, also at high speed.
Video Tagging Mode
Are you tired of wasting memory card space and editing time with a constantly recording camera, waiting for something exciting to occur? When Video Tagging is on, the camera will record continuously without saving footage. Pressing the camera’s record button will save video from a past and future interval since hitting the button - effectively filming an event which has passed and subsequent developments.
Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS)
EIS on the Ghost 4K counters camera shake for smooth footage. Video Stabilisation has helmet mounted and handheld video recording in mind, by targeting vibration and low amplitude movements.
Dual Microphone Technology
Select between front or rear microphones according to the situation for optimal sound quality. Use the front microphone when filming in still or quiet environments, or use the rear microphone during speed activities, where wind noise is a concern.
Livestreaming & Free App
The 'Drift Life' mobile app for iOS & Android offers 10GB of free cloud storage and auto-syncs your photos & videos with the cloud if desired. In addition, Drift Life is perfect for view-finding, controlling your camera, managing settings, direct live streaming to social platforms like Youtube and Facebook as well as editing all your footage intuitively.
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 × 2160) 30 FPS, 1080p 120 FPS, 12MP Photo||Full-HD (1920x1080) 1080p 30 FPS|
|Processor||Ambarella A9SE||Ambarella A5|
|Sensor||Sony IMX117 12MP 1/2.3”||Sony 3MP CMOS Sensor (1/3 Zoll)|
|Modules||LCD Touchscreen (1.5") - 1,500mAh battery (up to 6h recording time) - 4G live streaming - BT audio / GPS||-|
|Microphone||Dual microphone (front & rear)||Front microphone (noise reducing)|
|Battery Life||4 hours (6h with battery module)||3 hours|
|Waterproof Rating||Water-resistant (IPX4), 60m waterproof housing available||Water-resistant (IPX4), 40m waterproof housing available|
|Weights & Dimensions||43 x 82.2 x 31.4mm (120g)||42.6 x 80.0 x 27.4mm (97g)|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problems... I fully charged the device (which took about 2 hours) and went for a ride, only to find nothing had been recorded apart from the first 5 minutes of my ride. I tried lots of different things to get continuous recording working, to no avail. I then thought I needed to use 'Car DVR' mode but this just made the camera record the first interval time then it went back to idle. Finally I tried their 'tagging' feature (which allows you to click the camera and it will store the last 1 minutes and future minute to capture 'moments' if you don't want to fill your SD card) but this rarely worked and is not ideal if you are involved in a crash were you can't click the device. On one journey I clicked it about 15 times - which was hard as the buttons are not easy to navigate with gloves on. But annoyed to find only 3 were stored of which none would play.
Apart from the above, the camera constantly crashed, no buttons would move it through the menus and had to use the hard reset a couple of times. Despite all effort, I finally had to pass it up as a bad job because it just wasn't working.
*IF* they sorted these issues, it would be a great little product but I can't risk footage not being recorded when I expect it to be. I have issued a return and am now going to purchase the GoPro Hero 5 Session which was my second choice.
I'm beginning to regret that.
The Ghost 4K is plagued by bugs:
- It's extremely fussy where it takes a charge. More often than not, plugging it in to charge cycles it into recording but not charging. It does charge from newer USB ports, but not always.
- Wifi connnection is unreliable, sometimes rejecting the default password.
- The options on the app are not identical to those on the camera, which is too fiddly and difficult to read.
Physically, it's a good camera with great footage but it needs a bigger battery. I miss the Garmin's clunky record switch, which meant you knew it was on by touch.
I would not buy this camera again. I'm left hoping Drift fix the software and release a bigger battery
Video quality is quite a step up from the Ghost HD and Ghost S, and Audio is good too, at least when using a suitable external microphone.
The stabilising feature seems if anything too aggressive and is often best turned off.
That's the only thing I don't like - except the remote strap seems to be intended for anorexia patients, and is impossibly short to wear over a jacket or glove. Stupid mistake by Drift there.
A strap extension would solve that issue. ( e.g. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fit-power-Band-Extender-Fitbit-Charge/dp/B01MSYMD9C )
Most recent customer reviews