on 17 December 2014
First, I did NOT purchase my Dreyfuss watches from Amazon. I live in the States and Drefus are sold in a few stores here. Very eye catching. I purchase the copper rose fully automatic watch and a few months later one of the gold skeleton wrist watches.

For each watch, 2 years later they were broken. Both for different reason as one is automatic and the other mechanical. In both cases it was a nightmare to find parts over here and both watches were out of commission for 3+ months. Finally got them back and learned from my watch repairman how cheaply they were constructed.

So, I wasn't surprised that when it came time, a few months ago, to replace watch bands that nothing was available in the States. I found a reseller in London, sent them pics of the watches and 45 days later I received the watchbands. Low and behold they sent rose gold clasp instead of gold clasps. It's not worth returning them to the retailer nor can new clasps be swapped with the ones received as they are glued to the band. Replacing the rose gold with gold would ruin the strap.

I urge anyone looking for a quality, good looking watch to avoid Dreyfuss which is owned by Rotary. They are good looking to be sure. They're also junk.
on 25 November 2010
I love my Dreyfuss watch, I was a bit doubtful as I have not spent so much on any watch before but I wanted a good automatic one. I have not regretted this decision at all. I have now owned it for over 2 years, no problems at all. It looks as good as the day I bought it, keeps good time and is comfortable to wear. I would say if you like the look, want an automatic and can afford it - get it it is great!
on 6 July 2014
I bought one in Christmas 2012 for about £ 650 to 700. The problem is that unless you wear it near constantly then it stops. Mine will not keep going if not worn for say 16 hours and that is poor in my opinion. Nice looking watch if you don't mind constantly resetting it. The price doesn't match the quality.
on 22 September 2011
i chose this watch as a 25 year service present because i did not want a battery watch it has been a good choice except i needed a new strap after 12 months £19 its very smart and gets nice comments
on 10 February 2010
I have returned the watch to be regulated because of poor timekeeping so will reserve judgement until it is returned to me.

J Cook
on 14 September 2013
This is a perfect watch to start a collection. The watch itself is a classic design, and comes with a display and store box for upto 5 watches
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse