on 12 October 2014
This is the second time that I have bought this product. I travel a lot. And I always take it on the flight, unless the weight won't allow me. This is a good quality bag. It lasts a few years. I also pull it behind me for kilometres in the streets and the wheels have never failed.
on 5 July 2012
Product arrived on time and is a perfect match for the description. Quality product which is exactly what I am looking for. Used already and unlike other suit carriers survived the hold baggage experience undamaged!
on 7 December 2014
arrived on time and suits our requirements
on 26 December 2014
Great suit carrier and hefty zips. So far so good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 March 2013
To JP...I bought this and have used it on various airlines. It does satisy most cabin baggage limits, despite it's bulky appearance. It has one particular benefit. EasyJet staff always think it's too big, get prepared to charge you a fortune and you will have great satisfaction when you slide it perfectly into the metal cage that they use to measure cabin luggage.
on 28 January 2015
This was a complete waste of money
Zip broke
Handle broke
Constantly had to place in the haggage check box with every airline.
Worst case I have purchased
Would not purchase from this company again or this product.
Not a great product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 November 2011
Be careful with this- although they claim that the product is acceptable as cabin baggage it is very bulky (why didn't they quote the dimensions?) and, as a regular traveller, I am sure it wouldn't be allowed on most of the airlines I travel with.

I returned it without even opening it and I explained why but they still made me pay the postage!
22 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse