Dress Sense: Emotional and Sensory Experiences of the Body and Clothes (Dress, Body, Culture S.) Paperback – 1 Nov 2007
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Donald Clay Johnson is Curator, Ames Library of South Asia, University of Minnesota. Helen Bradley Foster is Lecturer, University of Minnesota.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Beauty & Fashion
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies