Dremel Hobby 3000-1/25 Multitool (130 W), 1 Attachment, 25 Accessories
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Variable speed - 5.000 - 32.000 RPM
- 130W motor: for optimal performance
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Collet lock: for assisting accessory changes
- Soft grip: for reduced vibration and a better handling
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Dremel 3000 is the perfect all-round Multi-tool with the new innovative EZ Twist Nose cap. With this new feature there is no need for a wrench to tighten and loosen the collet when changing accessories, the wrench mechanism is integrated in the nose cap of the tool. The tool offers the user a comfortable grip with its convenient lightweight housing. The Dremel 3000 is the ideal tool for users that like to carry out detailed tasks, such as cutting, sanding, engraving etc, whether occasionally or regularly. Equipped with the Detailer’s grip the Dremel 3000 Hobby kit offers the user better control during hobby and craft projects. The Dremel 3000 Hobby offers great quality at an affordable price
From the Manufacturer
Work on your DIY projects comfortably for extended periods of time. This all-round Multi-Tool with interchangeable accessories and attachments allows you to tackle almost any task that requires a perfect finish with just one machine.
Sharpening / Grinding / Cleaning / Polishing
All materials are affected by wear and tear to some extent. Use your Multi-Tool to restore edges on garden tools such as shears and shovels, and sharpen lawnmower and chainsaw blades. Use the interchangeable accessories to remove rust and corrosion, polishing metal surfaces, deburring or clean electrical components.
1. With EZ Twist there is no need for a separate wrench. Just twist the nose cap, align it with the collet, slide out the old accessory, slide in the new accessory, twist the nose cap back on and you’re ready to go.
2. The powerful 130W motor allows you to tackle almost any detailed DIY task.
3. The soft grip reduces vibration to prevent fatigue and gives a better grip for greater maneuverability.
4. Control the rotary speed from 10,000 to 33,000 RPM with the variable speed dial for maximum precision.
5. The integrated hang hook allows you to hang the tool on the Flex-Shaft Tool Holder or anywhere near the project.
|Corded or Cordless||Corded Tool||Corded Tool||Corded Tool||Corded Tool||Cordless Tool|
|Rated Power Input||130W||175W||175W||175W||N.A.|
|Battery Information||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||Li-lon/ 10,8 V/ 2,0 AH|
|Speed (RPM)||Variable / 10.000 – 33.000||Fully Variable / 5.000 - 35.000||Fully Variable / 5.000 - 35.000||Fully Variable / 5.000 – 33.000||Variable / 5.000 - 30.000|
|Weight & Length||0,55 kg/ 19 cm||0,66 kg/ 22 cm||0,66 kg/ 22 cm||0,66 kg/ 22,5 cm||0,60 kg/ 22 cm|
|Storage||Soft Case||Hard Case with Removable Tool Holder||Aluminum Tool Case||Hard Case with Removable Tool Holder||Hard Case|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Twist / Wrench||EZ Twist / Wrench||EZ Twist / Wrench||EZ Change||EZ Twist / Wrench|
|Included Attachments / Accessories||1 / 25||4 / 65||6 / 128||4 / 75||2 / 45|
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lacking in useful instructions and the CD isn't of much helpPublished on 4 Aug. 2014 by Judi Walton