Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 December 2011
The cover says this is written in 'Plain English'...............NOT ALWAYS.
Is 'Easy To Follow'...................I'm fairly computor literate having worked on and with them since the early 60's and I didn't always find it EASY.
It's 'Fully Illustrated' ..................I tend to agree!
I would have expected some step by step tutorials but there don't seem to be any. I haven't finished the book yet but haven't come across any so far.
I have found tutorials on the web (for free) at [...]. Could have saved myself the cost of the book.
on 15 January 2011
The book was nice and easy to understand , good for beginners who want to learn about dreamweaver,
I bought the book as a gift for a friend and she loved it.
on 22 January 2013
Quite useful content, but these books always seem back to front for me. I have to look towards the end to help to build the sort of result that I would wish to end up with.
on 7 November 2011
This book is easy to follow and has helped me on my college course every week and is good to go back and use as a reference book
on 19 May 2014
Simple and easy steps to show you what to do. Helped me alot with designing a web page. Good price too.