- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (10 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321573528
- ISBN-13: 978-0321573520
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,147,319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #526 in Books > Computers & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce > Web Design > Website Design
- #785 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- #1188 in Books > Computers & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- See Complete Table of Contents
Dreamweaver CS4 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides) Paperback – 10 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
With the release of Adobe Creative Suite CS4, Dreamweaver solidifies its role as the de facto tool of choice for anyone using Photoshop and designing for the Web.Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide uses a combination of task-based instruction and strong visuals to teach beginning and intermediate users how to create, design, and publish powerful, innovative Web sites with Dreamweaver. Leading technology authors Tom Negrino and Dori Smith take readers step-by-step through the new features in Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, with completely revised chapters on critical tools like linking and including images and Flash animations. They also cover improvements to using styles and CSS in Dreamweaver, and the new Code Navigator in Dreamweaver CS4. Beginning users will learn to create their first Web site, add text, style and position page content, manage styles, work with links, incorporate images, media, tables, forms, and frames, design site navigation, and so much more. Experienced users will find this a convenient reference to the new features of Dreamweaver CS4.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Wonderful idea. Will buy more of these to get myself caught up on Adobe's line.
That being the case of course I want my own web site. This is an excellent reference book on how to build your own web site using Dreamweaver CS4.
Why I find this book so helpful:
1. the instructions are clear
2. contains lots of 'screen shots' to illustrate exactly what they are talking about
3. well organized
4. easy to read and understand (explains jargon but typically in side boxes so I only have to reference the info when I need it)
5. does not assume I know everything yet does not treat me like a dummy either
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design