- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Dreamweaver CS3 for Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) Paperback – 20 Apr 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Packed with the latest Dreamweaver tips and techniques
Get up to speed fast and start creating dynamite Web sites!
Do you want to create a sophisticated Web site that′s easy to develop and maintain? Whether you′re a beginner or an experienced Web developer, this friendly guide shows you how to utilize Dreamweaver′s newest enhancements to build and manage state–of–the–art, professional Web sites quickly and easily.
- Set up your site and create new pages
Work with text, graphics, and links
Define and apply styles using CSS
Add audio, video, and Flash® files to your site
Use Dreamweaver′sdatabase features
About the Author
Janine Warner is an author, speaker, and multimedia consultant. She is also a popular video host for Dreamweaver at TotalTraining.com and a regular columnist for Layers Magazine. You′ll find more tutorials at her site DigitalFamily.com.
Top Customer Reviews
I was certainly able to use Dreamweaver to construct an operational Web site using this book. It answered all my questions.
It is good value for money.
It is clear, concise and explains everything in detail, leaving very little to the imagination. Fortunately, it doesn't include those annoying Americanisms, bad jokes and stupid comic icons in many of the Dummies books.
As an author of many computer books, I considered many of the chapters were excessively 'padded out' which involved unnecessary reading - sometimes pages of it, otherwise a very good, well written and useful book.
Deals with both MAC and PC, Well worth it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every body in the family has borrowed it, at sometime to improve their computer skills. It is a well used accessory in our housePublished on 18 Jun. 2013 by Mr Roger Canton
just what i needed to get my head around CS3 so now great at doing things i wanted to doPublished on 31 May 2013 by Eve
Have moved from DW4 on a PC to CS3 on a MAC and found this extremely useful to see where the changes had been made,Published on 12 April 2013 by Johnphil
I bought this book as I was worried that outside of the lessons in the dreamweaver book I might struggle and there were definitely a few things I needed help with.Published on 5 April 2013 by Cora Kearney
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design