Dreamweaver 8 for Dummies (For Dummies S.) Paperback – 25 Oct 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Your site can look like a million even on a budget!
Use Dreamweaver′s cool new tools to design a site with interactivity and style
Whether you′re facing your first Web site challenge or taking an existing site to the next level, this book could be your dream come true. Here′s how to develop a powerful site that′s attractive, functional, and dynamic, and even weave in eye–popping effects with Shockwave® and Flash®.
Discover how to
- Design pages and set up Web server access
- Create layers and tables
- Modify sites created in another program
- Add dynamic effects
- Work faster with templates
- Use CSS and DHTML
About the Author
Janine Warner is an author, speaker, journalist, Internet consultant, and Multimedia Program Manager at The University of Southern California School for Communication. She has written 10 books about the Internet, including all editions of Dreamweaver For Dummies.
Top Customer Reviews
I, however, starting from complete ignorance (as in, 'what's an FTP?' type ignorant) have managed to build a whole website by myself just by following the instructions in this book step by step.
If you want the complicated stuff, this book is not for you. This is a book for dummies (like me) who have only the dimmest notion of what they are actually doing and who need a step-by-step idiot's guide. This book will get you as far as getting a website online; unless you understand more than I do, you will probably not be able to make it fancy, but you will have something that works.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design