on 1 June 1999
Seth at one point referred to this book as his masterpeice, the one that all of the others have been building up to. The concepts that he tries to get across here are actually pretty simple once you get your mind to thinking that way--it's a way of viewing oneself, the planet, and the interconnectedness of all relationships (sentiant and otherwise). All of his books are profound, so it would be redundant to say this one is too (but it is). A story within the book is Jane's rapid and dramatic physical deterioration, and Seth's dictation at times takes a back seat to Rob's records of her physical and mental state, and his notes about Three Mile Island and the Iran hostage crisis. When I reread, I will probably skip the notes and just read the dictation, if only to get a clearer flow.
on 10 April 2015
In my opinion the Seth Books are the best out there in terms of how we create our own reality both individually and collectively. Anyone who believes the Seth Material is evil clearly have never read any of the books. If you desire to change your life you can and all the Seth Material will help you to do this.

What we think and believe we create.. in the words of Seth "Which World.. Which You?". You have the choice and you decide through the thoughts, beliefs and feelings you entertain in the present moment, this is what ultimately shapes your world.

"YOU GET WHAT YOU CONCENTRATE UPON"
on 30 March 2014
An excellent book, interesting intriguing, full of information and Seth brilliance. These may be some of the most important books one ever reads. Enlightenment writing at its best.
on 11 December 2012
Fantastic book which was recommended to me by my sister. I love my sister! This is an excellent book and I highly recommend it.