- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.59 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Dreamies Cat Treats with Beef, 60 g - Pack of 8
|Price:||£8.00 (£16.67 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.08 (34%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dual textured cat treats are irresistible to cats
- Deliciously crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside
- Cat biscuits with vitamins and minerals and no artificial flavours
- Only two kcal in every cat treat
- Dreamies are available in seven deliciously tasty varieties: Chicken, beef, duck, salmon, cheese, turkey and tuna
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dreamies Cat Treats with Beef, 60 g - Pack of 8.
Vegetable Protein Extracts, Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (min. 4% Beef), Oil and Fats, MineralsSee all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Dreamies are a range of cat treats that your cat will crave!
These irresistible treats are little crunchy squares filled with delicious soft centres that cats dream about. Just shake the Dreamies pouch and watch your cat come running!
Treats provide an important mechanism for strengthening the bond between a pet and owner and are frequently used as a motivating tool for training. In addition, some treats have positive effects in areas such as oral health and joint health.
Dreamies Cat Treats Chicken
Why did the chicken cross the road? We think a cat was probably chasing her. Save your feline friend the trouble, with this tasty chicken treat.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
While it is nice to treat your cat with something delicious, these are not even actually healthy for the cat at all; they are made with grain, which cats aren't really built to digest properly or gain any actual benefit from (they're carnivores, after all). I suspect something addictive has been put into the mix or sprayed on so that cats find it impossible to resist, quite dependent upon and leading to owners being guilt-tripped into buying.
A lot of people are finding since introducing this product into their home, their cats have become increasingly fussy when it comes to other food, turning their nose up at wet food and dry food alike. It's amusing at first, when you bring a packet of Dreamies into your house and your cat goes cuckoo over it, practically trying to trip you up and howling when you go to open the packet because you're not quick enough or accommodating enough. But this soon wears thin...when the cat is literally refusing to eat and hanging around where you keep the Dreamies waiting for his next 'fix'. Our cat does this really annoying thing of "pretending" that he needs let out to do his business...only to trick you into getting up so he can lead you to what you think is going to be the door, but actually is to where he knows the Dreamies are kept (cats aren't stupid but we humans can be).Read more ›
We tried everything, changing his food brand, putting him on tins of pilchards etc, we even bought him a Feliway Diffuser hoping it would settle him yet nothing changed, so we decided it must be the dreamies. We didn't give him any for a week and he was fine, the old little cutie came back. Last night I gave him 4, just to clarify it was the dreamies that were causing the issue and unsurprisingly he began hurtling himself around the house again and once again become aggressive.
So needless to say all dreamies have been banned from our house. Please don't give them to your pet!!! They should be investigated!!!!!
1 - they have been designed to be seriously addictive and make your cat aggressive towards getting their fix of dreamies. there are cases starting to come in with cats just sitting all day waiting for their fix or trying to tear the packets open clawing their owners.
2 - there are also starting to see health issues with the urinary tract and kidneys associated with these things.
before you feed your cat these things because you think its fun to see them go berserk THINK.......... would you feed your kids LSD just for kicks to see them trip out!
IF YOU THINK IM A NUT MY VET ADVISED ME OF THE ISSUES
I can only advise you not to by this product unless you want to turn your cat into a drooling demented loonie!!!
Now we have her back to her old self. Last time I took her to the vets he suggested only giving her a few a day it didn't work.
Now she is back on iams biscuits and drinking plenty of water.The reason we say this is because it can take them off their proper food which can be harmful to them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My cats love dreamies. Good price but you need to shop around as they may be cheaper in Wilko or other supermarketPublished 15 days ago by Vicky McKinlay
My cats are Dreamies addicts so is great to be able to buy these in bulk :)Published 16 days ago by Samantha Morton-Jeffrey
They are like a drug, your cat will get addicted so bad that they will ignore any other food and eat only the dreamies, it says to give them up to 20 a day but believe me your cat... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Lisa D
My Loyal "MR GRAY"" still adores these and by buying on on repeat order they are cheaper for 5 boxes of 8 pcks than ANYWHERE else. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Crociato L.