on 20 May 2014
This was delivered well before the delivery estimate, and I'm very happy with it. I was worried it might not be very strong given the price, as I've had these types of bags break very quickly, but so far I love it. And I like the colour choice as well.
on 26 December 2016
Very nice spacious bag. Have not actually used it yet, but seems Strong and my son is able to fit all of his PE kit in including his trainers! Will update the review more once my son has used it a few weeks
on 1 February 2014
Great value for school and great size for pe kit. Very happy with purchase of this drawstring bag - extra zip pocket helpful for trainers too
on 10 April 2017
Really pleased with this sports bag. This is the second one I've bought for my other son as I've been so impressed by the quality.
on 17 August 2016
This a sturdy and roomy bag. The zip pocket on the front is very useful. The bag is a brilliant colour and it was a good price. Will get lots of use out the this bag.
on 11 August 2017
The hem looks very weak, I'd be surprised if it doesn't break in the first month of use.
on 28 July 2017
Bought as a 'shoe' bag. Very pleased with it! All as detailed and arrived promptly.
on 22 April 2014
We needed a kit bag for my daughter to take her PE clothes into school without ruining her books. This fits the bill. Fabric is strong and durable and (unfortunately) is just as pink as it appears in the photo (unfortunately for me - I don't like pink but daughter loves it).
on 19 March 2017
Excellent item, good quality and ideal for purpose.
on 8 August 2017
Great strong and light material