- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.9 x 27.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 395 g
- Item model number: NLB-V7636
- ASIN: 1440323356
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 13 July 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 259,005 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ £3.49 UK delivery
Drawing Nature for the Absolute Beginner: A Clear & Easy Guide To Drawing Landscapes & Nature
|You Save:||£9.14 (54%)|
- Includes information and color charts for acrylic and watercolor paints
- Suitable for scrapbooking
- Made in USA
- Designed for easy usage and storage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Follow along with easy step-by-step demonstrations to draw rocks, seashells, butterflies and even more developed nature scenes.
- Gain a working understanding of key concepts such as perspective, value and composition.
- Discover simple tools and tips you can use right away to improve your art.
About the Author
Mark and Mary Willenbrink are the authors of North Light's Drawing for the Absolute Beginner (2006), Watercolor for the Absolute Beginner (2009), Oil Painting for the Absolute Beginner (2010) and Drawing Portraits for the Absolute Beginner (2012). Mark trained as a commercial artist and worked in advertising, then as a freelance illustrator. He teaches and is a regular contributor to Watercolor Artist magazine. Visit www.shadowblaze.com.