- Hardcover: 80 pages
- Publisher: LOM Art; New edition (26 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910552208
- ISBN-13: 978-1910552209
- Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 1.5 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 217,212 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Drawing Made Easy Hardcover – 26 May 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A beautiful, practical and nostalgic step-by-step drawing book for budding artists and illustrators.
About the Author
Although little is known about him, E G Lutz's book is credited with being the inspiration for Walt Disney's career in animation. A brilliant newspaper columnist, Lutz specialized in cartoons, drawing animals and designing optical toys for children to cut out and make.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has given me confidence to draw my own versions of the pictures and not worry about them being less than perfect.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who knows they can't draw but would like to learn to make recognisable doodles.
Wish I had come across this years ago.