Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 19 October 2014
Wow what a great read. Meet saylor who has just got out of a bad relationship and runs to her bestfriend and cousin braydon. Turns out she bumps into the bad boy who took her verginity as a bet and then spread it all around the school making her life hell. Cord is one of triplets from a bad abusive childhood has got away from the town where they grew up and trying to make a better life for him and his brothers. The three of them fight mma to pay the bills. Running into saylor the innocent girl he de flowered as a bet has him shocked. They form an unlikely friendship with sexual tension. This has some heartbreaking childhood stories. Cant wait for the next gentry boy installment.
on 7 August 2014
What a really great book! I've read a few others from Cora Brent but the Gentry Boys are definitely my favourite!!

The book has love, hate, violence, some hot sex and great characters you can't help but love. Oh and it's seriously funny in some parts, especially Chase. I can't wait for the next instalment (but please don't make me wait long Cora, I have zero patience!!). Highly recommend this one.
on 5 September 2014
The blurb for this book regarding three fraternal bad boy triplets caught my attention and had me instantly purchasing Draw (The Gentry Boy’s #1). I hadn’t heard of Cora Brent’s name before and I thrive on discovering new authors whose writing style captivate me, and hold my loyalty hostage which this book undoubtedly achieved. The story of the Gentry Boy’s was beautiful and evoked many emotions from me. The love and bond between the triplets Creed, Cord and Chase Gentry was so evident to feel as I turned the pages. From the day they were born they faced violence and neglect at the hands of their parents, who were too consumed with their own needs for alcohol and drugs than to provide food for their boys, keeping this family imprisoned in the gloomy town of Emblem. Growing up the triplets were seen as outcasts and white trailer trash despite their good looks, their family name played its role in delivering how unworthy the triplets felt as they fell into that belief and lived up to it. Thank god these triplets lived for each other, unable to bare each other’s pain and left the town that plagued their nightmares behind for Tempe. I loved Saylor and could relate to her pain, as she found herself falling in a vicious cycle of abuse from her boyfriend. Retreating to her cousin Bray’s apartment in Tempe, Cordery Gentry was the last guy she wanted to bump into too lol! I loved the history behind Say’s resentment towards Cord, and how they both craved each other letting love conquer them as they put the past behind them. The chemistry between Cord and Say just heated the pages as their sexy antics took over, and left me craving to get an insight into their future. I loved how Say’s presence affected the decisions by the Gentry men, who knew how to handle things differently as they allowed her into their world. I absolutely loved reading this, it was beautifully written and captured many issues regarding abuse, survival, strength, faith, loyalty, humour and love. The Gentry Boys have fixed themselves firmly on my can’t live without reads! Waiting anxiously to catch up with Creed, Cord and Chase in the next release!
on 12 April 2015
I was slightly disappointed with this book but clearly not too disappoint as it still got 4 stars from me. I read Creed's story first and was excited to ready this. I love how the brother's are always there for each other and you can really see throughout this book how much they all care and love one another. You could tell there was a special bond between the triplets and you loved them just because of the way they were with each other. Even though this was Cordero's (Cord) and Saylor's story I felt like this was more about Chasyn (Chase). When tragedy happen's you see how the brothers deal with it and you can tell how much it affects each of them. I felt like it was more of a story to set the scene with the Gentry Boys and get to know them a little and where they come from. Even though it came from Cord and Saylors POV I was more worried about Chase and Creed and wanting to know what happened with them. There just seemed to be something missing from this.
on 19 January 2015
After reading other reviews before I bought this - was expecting a lot more of a special story but I just didn't myself connect to it. It was a solid story - first in a series including sexy triplets Gentry boys. It was great in parts but little things just didn't sit well with me as didn't make sense. Cord (triplet one this story is about) years ago on a dare did something really awful to heroine Saylor years ago which is really hard to swallow at all - she, when they meet again, instantly forgives him for it with hardly any explanation from him. They fall into bed when the heroine has been in an abusive relationship and she had something absolutely terrible happened to her. Although you get alternating POV these feeling from the events are not in depthly analyzed as you would expect. They also fall in love as quickly and that is it. Just unfortunately didn't feel as connected as I hoped to the characters. The next book is supposed to be better so may give it a try!
on 6 August 2014
I did enjoy this book and loved the unusual character names. I did find it a little cheesy in places, the hero got very wordy for a bad boy from the wrong side of town but I liked the storyline and will probably read the others, it is a nice light read with very likable characters.
on 27 May 2016
Wow, I was totally surprised with this book, Cora Brent is a new author to me and what a brilliant author she is. I loved this book couldn't put it down until I had finished it. Just aswell I don't sleep a lot. I first got it on Kindle unlimited, after I had finished it I got the box set, now I have the individuals aswell,
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 11 August 2014
The Gentry boys. Creed, Cord and Chase are triplets, they've always been wild and dangerous. With a violent father and drug addict mother they've had to fight to survive. Most people in the small town of Emblem avoided them, except for the girls, even Saylor who was considered a geek. When Cordero 'Cord' Gentry took an interest in her little did she know the consequences.

Present day and Saylor is running from her abusive boyfriend Devlin, her destination her cousin Brayden, he's always been her go to guy. Little does she know that she's about to come face to face with the Gentry boys again, in particular Cord.

I've read some of this authors books before and while I liked them, this is by far her best work IMO. This is more a character driven story, there is some action in the plot but basically this is a love story between two people who on paper at least are as different as chalk and cheese, but it worked for me. I'm looking forward to the next book, I hope the wait won't be long.
on 17 August 2014
I was really looking forward to reading this book and I was not disappointed. All the characters well written, in particular, the Gentry boys - their dynamic is incredible and the lines they came out with were hilarious!

I loved their names (so cute!) and Cordero love it!

I liked Saylor and I felt she had a really good heart and I enjoyed her growth throughout the story.

The reason why I have not given 5 stars, is that I felt Cordero could have been further developed. He did fall for her quickly and when he was first with her, he was not - I just felt that his feelings for Saylor when he first met her could have been explored in depth.

I am really looking forward the reading about the other brothers, in particular, Creedance!
on 12 August 2014
I loved this couldn't put it down from the time I started reading it this afternoon until I had to go to work (boooo) I must say I'm loving these gentry boys...Cordery Gentry is just adorable and a little rough around the edges and I really liked Saylor sassy witty and downright stubborn :) Chasyn Gentry was the joker of the brothers and the brain out of the 3 he made lol at some points. Credence Gentry was a completely another story he was the more troubled one but I loved them all!! This is t huh e first I've read of Cora Brent but I will definitely be reading more of her books and I can't wait for the next gentry book...is it September yet lol. Fantastic writing...this is a must read!! :)