on 20 July 2017
I discovered recently the new generation of COB LED lamps. If I had known about them before I would have bought one instead. But this torch is OK if your main priority is long lasting light before having to refresh the batteries.
on 23 April 2015
Great, bought this for young nephew and his comment for the item was - "very bright and has lots of different uses" .
on 18 September 2016
This is an excellent headlamp. I have had this type before and it is so much better than others on the market even the Draper updated version! It is comfortable to wear, has multiple positioning so that working in those awkward areas is a piece of cake. The batteries seem to last for ages and the lamp with its two brightness settings is good for all situations. It may not look quite as "modern" as other models but I would say that it is by far the best one for doing the job. I have two - one on my boat where it find it so useful especially for looking into those awkward dark recesses so often found on board and also one at home for all those jobs around the house. I have also bought a spare so that I won't be without - if and when one of these finally gives up the ghost - neither of which is showing any signs of doing so at present. Great value and good quality.
I thoroughly recommend this headlamp.
on 24 April 2009
An effective LED light with 2 light outputs. The batteries last for ages (I use re-chargeable AA). Would rate it 5 star if it were a little lighter.
on 2 November 2013
Good strong head torch bright easy to use ,especially in attics and cupboards where no light available. Good addiction to any tool kit
on 29 July 2016