Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 9 June 2011
We bought this to take on holiday with us to Florida. We used a normal cool bag last time we went which was fine but a pain when you needed to take it with you to queue for a ride or to take it somewhere where we couldn't take the buggies. This one fitted over the handles of the buggies fine and was comfortable enough to wear on your back when needed.

We were often out in the sun for much of the day. We used it for keeping water cool. I froze a couple of small bottles of water which kept the others cool. When we ran out of the unfrozen water we had to take the frozen ones out of the bag to melt them as even though they'd been in the bag for hours in the blazing sun they were still mostly frozen.

The design of the bag is not very attractive but I knew that when I bought it so I'm not marking it down for that. Apart from that, couldn't be happier with it.
on 17 August 2010
This coolbag works very well. Its a reasonable size. It was big enough for sandwiches and drinks for 3 of us. It's comfortable to wear and the removable lining is a great idea. All in all, a very good buy.
on 31 July 2010
I am very pleased with the product, smaller than I thought, but will have to eat less on a picnic. I like the idea of the internal part of the knapsack can be removed for cleaning.
on 24 May 2011
Fab for packing up all my food for long twelve hour shifts. Saves on expensive canteen food and means I can stick to my diet. Good quality and hardwearing fabric.
on 24 August 2011
The bag itself seemed quite small, but seemed to hold quite alot of stuff. However, the straps have already started to come unstitched, even those without any direct strain on them. One of the zip clasps broke on first use. Would have sent it back, but have lost the receipt.
on 5 October 2013
Very impressed with this bag. While not overly large, it is useful for any shopping trips that require an extended bus journey to get home with chilled food. By using ice packs it will keep freezer food frozen for the same amount of time. Well made with robust zips, and easily cleaned; can be carried by hand or as a back pack.
on 27 September 2011
We purchased two of these backpack cool bags to use during a sight seeing trip to Italy. Knowing how expensive it would be eating out during the day with two teenage Sons, picnics were an ideal option.
The product was well designed easy to wear and did what they were purchased for i.e. the kept our food and drink fresh and cool. the only down side is the quality. They are not very durable and one was even received from Amazon with two straps broken. Would pay more for better quality.
on 24 August 2011
This is a great idea, perfect size and very comfortable straps. My freeze board fits perfectly. But, and it's a very big 'but' The quality is dreadful. The first one I received had ripped insulation, so I sent for another. This also had a tear and as I opened the zip fully to see if I could tape it up, it ripped even more. The insulation is so thin I think it would probably rip as soon as i put anything in.

What a shame. This would have been perfect. I give this 2 stars because if you manage to get one that isn't ripped I'm sure it would be very useful, as it is, I've given up and am searching for another....
on 18 July 2011
Delighted with the backpack and it arrived in time for a visit to Wimbledon. Plenty of room and easy to carry - comfortable shoulder straps. Wouldn't hesistate to recommend this to someone looking for a bargain priced cool bag!
on 8 March 2016
Partner bought this to take his sandwiches to work in. Brought it back the first day and the zip had broken. Also the insulating lining has come away in parts. I don't believe this is a genuine Draper product

See one answered question