Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3)
- Dragon's Dogma for PS3
- Resealed new game
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
NB. This game has been resealed.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is the next exciting chapter in the Dragon’s Dogma franchise delivering a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game. Those brave enough to travel to the cursed Bitterblack Isle will discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes to face and incredible treasure to find as they embark on an all new quest. For those that missed Dragon’s Dogma the first time around, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen provides the opportunity to start their journey from the very beginning before tackling the all new content. Owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will be able to export their existing characters and all other saved data, to continue their journey as the Arisen and face this new threat that has emerged from the cavernous depths. Players will be able to take their characters to new heights, with brand new high-level skills and augments as well as all new weapons and armour sets.
All of the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus… A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies. More skills/equipment/augments:
Level 3 Skills DD:DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master.
Over 100 pieces of new equipment All new high level weapons and armour sets for players venturing into the underground caverns.
14 new character/Pawn augments
New tiers of equipment enhancement
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The original game was good but the Bitterblack Isle expansion makes this game truly epic and is definitely worth buying again. The weapons, armour and attributes you can unlock there are amazing!!!
I am a level 83 Sorcerer fighting my way through the Bitterblack Isle and I am absolutely hooked (I dread to think how many hours I have spent on this game)! The graphics are gorgeous and being able to clamber up enemies to chop away at their heads with a sword are really fun. Also you can take in game photos to share with your friends.
I was playing Skyrim but when this arrived it hasnt been out of my PS3 since.
I played D&D as a kid and I cannot recommend this game highly enough.
It comprises the whole of the base game as well as the expansion - with the expansion improving quite a lot on the base game (with caveats!). Running around with your own custom party (all under your control) is great fun, though sometimes also frustrating as the control of the other characters is a bit vague and nebulous.
The positives (for me):
- There are lots of items and item sets to collect.
- A fully hand-crafted world.
- Interesting enemies to fight with different strategies used to take them down.
- A pretty lengthy and branching story campaign where your choices (of missing something or acting in one way) can remove or add many quests to your experience.
- The ability to play through the game again with the same character and equipment (New Game+)
- Good replayability.
- Ability to use characters crafted by your friends or the community in your team and the same for yours.
- Deep character creation and skills/gameplay styles.
- The expansion island presents a really different art style and game play ideas and is also much harder so good content for higher level characters.
- Improved numbers of fast travel points.
The negatives (for me):
- Poor voice acting (It's quite comical but I don't really mind)
- Lack of clarity on what your choices do.
- Inability to easily have more than one save and thus character (you can copy your save files to an external device and start a new game and then switch between the two but it's not that great a workaround).
- The greatest bonus (the eternal ferrystone) is reserved for people who owned the original, base game.Read more ›
You take Shadow Of The Colossus, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Dragon Age and blend it altogether.
The result is this incredible game, a must have if you're a fan of rpg and WAY too underrated.
Forgot all the lacks the original dragon's dogma had, Dark Arisen fixes nearly every problem it had.
Fast travel is not a problem anymore, the end - game contents are MASSIVE just like the original game PLUS the incredibly deep and challenging bitterblack isle.
The story itself is beautiful, even though it requires a little bit of dedication to fully grasp everything.
Do you like to be thrown in a vibrant world full of monsters? where it's fun even to just run around? Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is the game for you.
You like an RPG that's not constantly telling you how to play it? Dragon's Dogma is exactly what you need.
I repeat, MUST have.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic game that I have sunk over 550 hours into. There is just an irresistible charm in this game, something unique and something that I fear I will never find in a game ever... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Alexander Davis-Vaughan
Good game. Be warned. This is NOT the second part of dragons dogma. This IS dragons dogma with with dark arisenPublished 10 months ago by roy wall
If, like me, you came at this looking for a game similar to The Elder Scrolls series then, bad news - you're probably going to be disappointed. This is a very different animal. Read morePublished 10 months ago by JakeRockwell
This is actually quite an enjoyable game initially ,it's got a lot of good points but just as many negatives in my opinion. The story isn't bad and by any means. Read morePublished 13 months ago by matt king
It's a brilliant game, good plot and good characters, but I swear... some of the bosses made my blood boil!Published 13 months ago by Lulu Indarys