- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Box Set reviews
Dragon Ball Season 4 (Episodes 84-122) (Region 2) [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Goku's headed for a showdown with a sinister green fiend!
A new breed of evil - more powerful than anything ever experienced - is taking the world's greatest martial artists down for the count. Goku is quick to join the fight, but he's about to meet his match in the form of King Piccolo. This menacing monster has the power to pulverize the planet, and his murderous rampage will not stop until he controls the power of the seven magic Dragon Balls.
When Krillin is the first hero cut down by the monster's minion, the stage is set for a brutal grudge match between Goku and Piccolo. Earth's greatest champion vows to avenge the loss of his best friend, but first, he must journey to Korin Tower on a quest for the Ultra Divine Water: a magical elixir that could give him the strength to save humanity - or send him straight to the grave!
This epic box set contains the Tien Shinhan Saga and the King Piccolo Saga."
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Episodes 84-122 (Covering 2 Sagas: Tien Shinhan Saga and King Piccolo Saga)
- English Audio
- Japanese Audio
- English Audio with Subtitles
- Japanese Audio with Subtitles
NOTE: (Amazon has listed a Dragon Ball Z 'Season Two' cover art (featuring Goku) as the listed-picture on this product, even though this is not Dragon Ball Z, it's Dragonball (the original series) which aired before Dragonball Z, so, if you're wanting to buy Dragon Ball Z Season 2, then this is not the place to do so, watch yourself).
(If you are planning to buy multiple Seasons of this show, but, you are worried about the Box-colours being inconsistent (Some Seasons on Amazon showing a Blue box, and others a Yellow Box) then not to worry, because I can confirm that all the Boxes of every Season are Yellow, despite Amazon listing some of them as Blue (Blue like the American release).
- Box Front: The front of the box has a picture of King Piccolo sitting in his bone-throne with his fist clenched.
- Box Spine: The side of the box has 'Dragon Ball' plastered down the side in Blue and Red writing, directly underneath is a small picture of King Piccolo's Head (Same as the front cover's picture) with 'Season four' written directly above and 'Episodes 84-122' written directly underneath.
- Box Back: On the back of the box (to the left-hand side) it has a few screenshots from this Season's episodes. Directly to the right of that: There's a synopsis on this box-set's included Story (Season 4). Underneath that is some nice artwork of Goku appearing angered whilst mid-kick.Read more ›
So, without spoiling the arcs of this set I'd just like to say that the Tenkaichi Tournament is filled with a lot of hilariously funny moments, serious and some really awful ones that may leave you wishing that wouldn't have happened. But here's one, Manwolf takes as an offence that they call him "Wolfman" even though it's practically the same thing though what differs, is how he changes from Man to Wolf than Wolf to Man (he explains it better if this is confusing somehow).
For those of you who remember the voice actors of the Turtle Hermit and Crane Hermit have passed away but on a good note, during the 22nd Tenkaichi Tournament they had some of the funniest moments going one at another. Turtle Hermit will always remain as that dirty old fella. Heh.
As for technical information, the Japanese Episode title cards they're all includes and no video errors have been made at all, only the "Season 3" has one of them which is pretty bad despite that there's a way around it but it should have been checked properly because this was intended for the customers to purchase, after all, let's not forget.
P.S.: This is a review for the Region 4 edition.
Only real negative is the box, It has six disks and there are stacked on top of each other which is a real pain and can not be good for the them.
There also no DVD extras of real note, no features or commentaries just some character bios that are on each disk.It has an option for Japanese tho which is nice.