Customer reviews

on 4 March 2016
After reading the first three books I purchased this follow on supposedly 4th book it's more like half a book and half of a half thought out story, disappointed such a clearly talented writer would release this unfinished book for nearly the same price as his other 3 novels in this series combined........
on 24 May 2017
I read the first three novels non stop. I usually read other genres such as murder and spy mysteries but decides to widen my horizons. I am so glad I did and discovered the inner child in me (at 70) I immediately purchased book 4 and continued with the adventure. I enjoyed it also but now it's not such an unknown and the edge has dulled a bit.
on 24 November 2016
Surely this is not the end, will the story continue. This has been a very enjoyable read and hope for more
on 16 July 2017
Great story keeps you wanting more a very good story teller can't wait for the next one not to long I hope
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I AM ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH THIS ONE AND YET AGAIN MAGIC , FOUR BOOKS AND STILL AS INTERESTING AND EXCITING AS THE FIRST . CONGRATULATIONS MARK YOU ARE A GREAT STORY TELLER .
on 23 June 2015
Have been reading The Devan Chronicals. I have found the books to be un-putdownable.
I was hooked from the start and will be itching to get my hands on the next book
(Destiny's Pawn) which is not even published yet.
A great read. could recomend it to anyone.
on 10 January 2014
If you have read the previous 3 books you will know what I mean when I say this is compulsory reading. The writer has me totally hooked.
on 24 November 2015