Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
DVD Special Features:
Cast and Filmmaker's Biographies
Languages in Dolby Digital Surround: English, German, Czech
Languages in Dolby Mono: Hungarian, Polish
Subtitles: English, Dutch, Swedish
In 1987 moviegoers had yet to be crushed under the weight of the 1990s TV remake mania, and Dragnet comes off as fresh and funny. The line between parody and tribute can be hard to draw, but any marginally hip baby boomer who has ever watched Jack Webb's straight-laced Detective Joe Friday caught a glimmer of the comedic vein waiting to be mined beneath Dragnet's gritty Los Angeles streets. Dan Aykroyd plays Joe Friday, the straight-arrow nephew of Webb's iconic cop. This part was made for him (in fact, he's given top writing credit), and under his steely exterior you can tell he's having a ball delivering those rapid-fire recitations of regulations and deadpan expressions of moral outrage. Tom Hanks plays Pep Streebek, the laissez-faire narco agent who is Friday's new partner. Their assignment: bust the Pagans, a wild-and-woolly gang of dope fiends, deadbeats, and beatniks behind a bewildering array of bizarre robberies. Hilarity ensues. Friday and Streebek outfox a corrupt televangelist (Christopher Plummer), bicker over chili dogs and cigarettes, alternately revile and fawn over a porn millionaire (Dabney Coleman), wrestle a 30-foot-long anaconda, and rescue the virgin Connie Swail--the only girl capable of stealing Friday's heart. --Grant Balfour, Amazon.comSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Not going to review the film itself as one's own views differ to another's.
There are a five "let downs" which is me probably being picky.
1. No commentary track.
2. No documentary
3. No music videos for "The City Of Crime" - Dan Aykroyd & Tom Hanks; "Just The Facts" - Patti LaBelle; "Dragnet" - The Art of Noise
4. The budget price DVD cover being used as the basis for the Blu-ray artwork, with the icon badge logo missing the "Dragnet" text that was included at the top of it as part of the design. (If anyone at Fabulous Films is interested I am a fully qualified graphic designer and could come up with better artwork)
5. The "special features" are the same as the DVD: cast & crew info (not thrilling) but at least the trailer is still included.
So as I said those five "let downs" are my own opinion and that is why I am giving this 5 stars.
and i really enjoyed it all the more
it was very funny a nice relaxing film to watch
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look out for the rap at the end of the film.