Dr Raj Persaud - 'The New Mind - The Latest Users Guide' Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 14-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 14-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- Kindle Blogs are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle and updated throughout the day so you can stay current.
- It's risk free - this Kindle Blog subscription starts with a 14-day free trial. You can cancel at any time during the free trial period. If you enjoy your subscription, do nothing and it will automatically continue at the usual price.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- This blog subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, device information or cancel your subscription before renewal.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be for a one year subscription, unless otherwise posted.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Privacy & Security
In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. Your name and address will also be shared with a circulation-auditing organization. We may share your e-mail with the publisher, but you can control how it will be used in Subscription Manager. We will not share your credit card information. Offers on this page are introductory. See Details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
It's a shame that the last few articles have been really clumsily thrown...Read more