on 18 November 2016
I bought a pair of these in August 2015. They were a little too big, so my daughter wore them with an insole, which was removed when her feet grew. We live a twenty minute walk from school. Last week she told me that there was a small hole in one of the shoes. The soles still seem really thick and it's possible that the hole could have been fixed, but I bought the next size up instead. I was expecting that they would take a couple of days to break in, and when she insisted on wearing them to school the day after they arrived I carried a spare pair of shoes because I was sure they'd start to rub. They didn't.
My eldest is 18. That's 13 years of buying school shoes, and I have never come across any that lasted the way that these do, or that are so comfortable straight away. And because we do so much walking I always buy good quality, so I'm comparing these with Clark's and Start-rite and Hush Puppies, which cost as much and more than these. I just can't recommend them highly enough. I will continue buying them until they stop selling her size or until she refuses to wear them anymore. Right now she's seven, and she thinks they're cool ;)
on 5 May 2014
My daughter is a size 3 and the eu34 fits like a glove. These shoes are a parents dream, sturdy, sensible and going to be outgrown not worn out! As for my daughter she loves them, they are bang on trend and and quite a few of her friends have asked where we have got them. A great purchase.
on 9 June 2016
Excellent shoe.
I bought these as they looked hard wearing. Exactly what I needed for my daughter who has gone through 4 pairs of shoes since September (the last pair lasted a week before the strap came off!).
A month wearing these and they look as good as new and are super comfortable (according to my daughter).
A few other mums have asked me where they're from they look so durable and also cute! You won't be disappointed.
on 11 September 2015
A little bit to big but if I'd got a smaller size they'd have been to small, I think she's just in between sizes. I'm going to get her some inersoles to see if that helps, other wise there a great shoe and she loves them. X
on 28 April 2015
great shoes, but they are on the large side, so get an insole and remove as they grow into them. The girls aboslutely love these shoes and they are holdimng up far better than clarks or startrite.
on 5 September 2014
These shoes look great as part of my daughters' school uniforms. They are comfortable and sturdy.

Bought 2 pairs one for my six year old and the other for my eight year old, both of my daughters love them.
on 13 March 2015
These shoes come up quite large on my daughters feet, and she's not tiny... shame as a great shoe we've had them in patent before and they lasted well....
on 8 October 2014
brought for granddaughter who was going though pair of shoes a week she loves them look great and are tough and strong so hope will last longer
on 9 January 2016
2nd pair I've had for my daughter for school much more hard wearing than normal school shoes perfect fit she's usually a F fit width wise
on 20 March 2016
Great shoes, a little more pricey than the average school shoes but they last for ages and are so comfy!

See one answered question