Customer reviews

Size: 10 UK|Colour: Black (Black Smooth)|Change
Price:£94.99+ Free shipping

on 15 September 2016
I normally take a 6 in all shoe shops,(clarks,, aldo, next) but having looked at the reviews and they being Unisex Adult boots I ordered a size 5. The fit perfectly. If I had ordered a six they would have been too big. The sizing on some of the shoe products is not made very clear. It would be nice if this could be achieved as people would buy with more confidence. The difference in size between normal ladies sizes and unisex would be useful to know. I am happy with these and they came with an extra pair of laces (yellow) which is nice touch. Wondering if I should order the red, if the price is right but what size? These are 10 eyelet Dr Martens boots.
on 2 March 2017
Excellent boots, good value for money. bought these for a birthday gift for my granddaughter and she loves them, the leather is good quality and polishes up to an extreme shine they look so much better with dresses with them being longer than the standard Dr Martens and the smooth leather always looks good even when they need polishing. Highly rate these boots they are good hardwearing boot which looks great and are so comfortable.
on 31 July 2017
I ordered a half size too big to make sure I had room for thick socks and they fit perfectly. Still breaking them in at the mo, pretty stiff but soft leather always is until softened and shaped to your foot. Quality is fantastic and the sole is really bouncy and comfortable. I got these to wear on the motorbike and they seem sturdy and hard wearing enough. Really good ankle support too. Would highly recommend to anyone.
review image
on 23 April 2015
This purchase is the result of several £20-£30 pairs of boots meeting ugly ends because I walk everywhere and am hard on shoes. I first bought these boots in my normal size, 4, but the fact that these are unisex made all the difference, and they fit my feet in the width but were way too long, with a good half-inch of space in the toe. The 4's will be returned tomorrow, but I sized down to a 3, and they fit perfectly. They're snug, but not uncomfortable. If you're female with narrow feet, I definitely recommend going a size down. It does not feel like they will need much breaking in, and they don't hurt my feet at all, even though I already have blisters from a different pair of shoes. I suffered an ankle injury last year that healed poorly, and the support from these boots is phenomenal. My only concern it that the leather across the toes appears to already be a little cracked, right out of the box. At this point, I can't be bothered to return them for another pair, so I'm going to buy leather conditioner and hope for the best. If they wear poorly, I'll update this review to reflect that. In the meantime, I'm quite pleased. The price from this seller is also quite reasonable compared to the £100+ these boots sell for elsewhere. Even so, they're the most expensive shoes I own, and I'm hoping they last as long as people say they do.
on 19 June 2015
I had a pair of Doc Martens previously but I'd been wearing them for three years straight so I felt it was time to order a new pair. When they arrived after only two days I was impressed by the high quality of the boots. I forgot how tough new leather can be but after a couple of days of wearing them around they are starting to feel very comfortable. I would definitely buy these again in the future.
on 3 August 2017
Not impressed, they seem to be a rip off. Still causing blisters after wearing these for two months! Lip when tying shoelace on left foot is totally crooked and today both boots started creaking when I walk. Waste of money.
on 24 February 2017
Your gonna need to wear these in for a short whilr but there isn't much that needs to be said apart from that. When it comes to doc martens if its your style.. its the best shoe to buy for your style.
on 14 July 2017
Bought for a chef who is on his feet ............ a lot! - you cannot beat Dockers. These are his favourite ones too - must have for work. One happy camper.... sorry chef!
on 9 January 2015
I was a bit reticent to buy these, although I loved the colour and their look, but I was not sure how much I would actually wear them. However, my boyfriend got them for me as a Christmas gift, and now I find myself wearing them almost all the time. The leather seems to be good quality, really comfortable. Although I got a few blister the first wear, had no problems after that. Package arrived fast in a Dr Martens branded box.
on 18 April 2017
Once you have worn doc martins shoes / boots they say you never go back. I have worn docs since I was 18 for work and casual wear that's over 40 years. I have recommended them to friends and family who have been highly delighted. Hard wearing comfortable footwear that never disappoint.