- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Dr. Frederick’s Original Hammer Toe Cushion - 2 Hammer Toe Gel Pads - Single Loop - Relieve Toe Pain
|Price:||£11.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SET OF 2 HAMMER TOE CUSHIONS - Get a total of 2 gel toe pads that will help reduce pain, guard toes against irritation, and provide relief from hammer toe, corns, calluses and more
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE - Made of a soft, medical grade rubber called thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), these easy to clean toe sleeves stretch and slip on easily, and are reusable and adjustable too.
- TAKE A STEP TOWARDS LESS PAIN - Our gel toe pads provide gentle cushioning of your foot and soft splint your affected toes, for when you just need that extra support to get back out there!
- NOTE FROM HAPPY CUSTOMERS - Pads work best when worn with socks, to keep your feet dry and your cushion slip-free, in and out of shoes
- PLEDGE TO ALWAYS BE ETHICAL - The team at 'Dr. Frederick's Original' is headed by medical professionals and will never make unfounded claims about the benefits of our products. Some competitors offer a 'cure', but correction of underlying causes with these and similar devices is not typical.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
What do I get? 2 pairs of Dr. Frederick's Original soft gel hammer toe cushions, a gentle and effective treatment for callus, corn, blister, bunion, hammer toe, and other toe alignment needs.
How do I use them? Simply place the loop around your toe, with the pad underneath the toes that cause you pain. The soft gel will support the toes and make it easier for you to get back to your routine!
How do I take care of them? Our gel TPE cushions are easy to clean and reuse! Just wash with soap and warm water and let air dry. Avoid over-stretching and exposure to sunlight to prevent discoloration.
Soft, flexible, gentle support! Our hammer toe cushions give you immediate, but gentle, correction of bent toes, to reduce pain while walking. Pads work best under socks, to help keep the gel dry.
Why are we different? Because Frederick Medical Supply is committed to making you a happy customer. No matter what. Don't suffer in silence any longer. Our hammer toe corrector will help you get back on your feet and back to doing the things you love.
Helps provide symptomatic relief for: Hammer toe, Corns, Calluses, Broken toes, Claw toe, Mallet toe, Bent-under toes, Blisters.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I realize this is a quick evaluation. I'm confident it will work well for some time since it is made well